Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I think if we get into a room where its just 2 squads, us and them, we have to bring them out of their camper spots. Get a small lead, then just pull back inside and make them come to us. Uther wasnt around to help snipe. We could have dropped some mortars on those guys until they came out of those holes, while chilling inside. Im not playing a fukking camping game with rifle campers. The most time consuming and boring type of game to play.

What we gonna do?? :damn: We all cant put up Los numbers every game.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I think if we get into a room where its just 2 squads, us and them, we have to bring them out of their camper spots. Get a small lead, then just pull back inside and make them come to us. Uther wasnt around to help snipe. We could have dropped some mortars on those guys until they came out of those holes, while chilling inside. Im not playing a fukking camping game with rifle campers. The most time consuming and boring type of game to play.

They had me legit frustrated out there :wow:

I woke up my girl like

3268.gif

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Everybody grabbed their airburst and flushed them out airburst and grenades I'm thinking.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
airburst is weak tho lol. Shyt dont do no damage unless you hit them in the face like a pie.