Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I think they done fukked up the knifing on the last update, I'm grabbing nikkas from behind no homo and just because they move a LITTLE it tries to do a melee :dahell:
Was about to stab 3 WOLF bytches in a row :ohlawd:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Coli hunting season has begun and you nikkas will be on my mantle. See if one of them nikkas can give you some heals.

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think they done fukked up the knifing on the last update, I'm grabbing nikkas from behind no homo and just because they move a LITTLE it tries to do a melee :dahell:
Was about to stab 3 WOLF bytches in a row :ohlawd:
I'll be on in like 5mins I'm sick of them camping ass nikkas

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These KiS fakkits are kicking our ass right now brehs :aicmon:

EDIT: That's more like it :obama:

So nikkas gonna quit when they lose :beli:

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: but on the real you's a camping fukk

Nah yo i heard someone coming up the stairs ... nd i looked at my map .. its no bodies getting caught back there im like ... this GOTTA be a coli nikka .. i was HOPING for don winston tho :shaq: :shaq: ...

That nikka need to be put on that titan tron

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I treat others the way I want to be treated :birdman: when my tank has 20 life you know what I do? I'm not lookin around for a savior. I hop out and body whoever tried to kill me.

You know what I do for y'all nikkas. I avenge you. When a nikka put you in the dirt I'm right there to make sure when you watch him from kill cam heaven he's on his way to join you. When someone's shooting at you I suppress them like your freedoms after 911. That's what I do

Reviving, healing and all that Ol other p*ssy shyt I don't do. I'm not yall mommy. If you by me you getting bullets to line nikkas and if you die in front of me i line nikkas.......now if you wanna chill in a tank thats on fire I'm hopping out like....bye nikka

You have a problem with medics friend? :leostare:

Lets see what happens when it says "babyfacek has joined your server" :banderas:

Then you realize I'm on the other team :merchant:

And your k/d no longer getting the krackdagawd revival stimulus package :whoa:

And you get that ACR-W fed ex package instead :demonic:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax