Supporter
Daps
black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

:merchant: I thought I was cold damn no repairs either huh breh :laugh: *runs away from tank explosion as teammates scream in pain amongst wreckage and ruin*
I treat others the way I want to be treated :birdman: when my tank has 20 life you know what I do? I'm not lookin around for a savior. I hop out and body whoever tried to kill me.

You know what I do for y'all nikkas. I avenge you. When a nikka put you in the dirt I'm right there to make sure when you watch him from kill cam heaven he's on his way to join you. When someone's shooting at you I suppress them like your freedoms after 911. That's what I do

Reviving, healing and all that Ol other p*ssy shyt I don't do. I'm not yall mommy. If you by me you getting bullets to line nikkas and if you die in front of me i line nikkas.......now if you wanna chill in a tank thats on fire I'm hopping out like....bye nikka

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I treat others the way I want to be treated :birdman: when my tank has 20 life you know what I do? I'm not lookin around for a savior. I hop out and body whoever tried to kill me.

You know what I do for y'all nikkas. I avenge you. When a nikka put you in the dirt I'm right there to make sure when you watch him from kill cam heaven he's on his way to join you. When someone's shooting at you I suppress them like your freedoms after 911. That's what I do

Reviving, healing and all that Ol other p*ssy shyt I don't do. I'm not yall mommy. If you by me you getting bullets to line nikkas and if you die in front of me i line nikkas.......now if you wanna chill in a tank thats on fire I'm hopping out like....bye nikka
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

:dead:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Rockets and slams. ... who the fukk uses the repair tool? Protect your own tank......with bullets and shells like a real man. fukk I look like running behind a nikka making the game unrealistic by repairing a vehicle that's getting direct hits from rockets. shytt is soft