LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I've never talked any trash in my life. If you wanna rock a white girl as your LIVE avatar then thats on you sellout

1. she's not white :umad:

2. that's the wifey :yes:
3. Stop playing demos and buy a real game for once. :sas1:

4. Stop saying you gonna get at the FIFA gawds and you don't even have the game :ufdup:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
IDK but so far these DLC maps have been trash. No where near the shyt we got with BF3. like CQ or aftermath

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1. she's not white :umad:

2. that's the wifey :yes:
3. Stop playing demos and buy a real game for once. :sas1:

4. Stop saying you gonna get at the FIFA gawds and you don't even have the game :ufdup:
I was about to buy it off a guy from Criag n dems list. Then the dude never replied :damn:
Right now I can't find the game for cheaper than $60. Seems like retailers are hip on the HYPE surrounding soccer right now. And everyone was trying to cash in
I would routinely see the game for $30 2/3months ago.

I figure since FIFA 15 is 2 months away, I should just wait til then
But I'll scoop 14' if I can find it at a reasonable price. I know it'll be $20 next month everywhere

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I was about to buy it off a guy from Criag n dems list. Then the dude never replied :damn:
Right now I can't find the game for cheaper than $60. Seems like retailers are hip on the HYPE surrounding soccer right now. And everyone was trying to cash in
I would routinely see the game for $30 2/3months ago.

I figure since FIFA 15 is 2 months away, I should just wait til then
But I'll scoop 14' if I can find it at a reasonable price. I know it'll be $20 next month everywhere
@Keep1TReaL @BLAZO da GAWD

:dead: @ fifa being 20 dollars. You can get FIFa 09 for that cash breh

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Keep1TReaL @BLAZO da GAWD

:dead: @ fifa being 20 dollars. You can get FIFa 09 for that cash breh
Um :patrice: The AVERAGE price for FIFA 13 right now is UNDER $20 (go look yourself)
What makes you think FIFA 14 wouldn't be easy to find around that price right before FIFA 15 drops :wtf:
There hasn't been a sports game that cost MORE than that once the next version drops
I'm confused how you could be confused :dahell:

I'm not saying it'll be $20 brand new (online I'm sure it'll start at $29.99 and then you find the deals to bring that down)