Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Its time to go full gore. Head shots that Leak. Body parts that get ripped off. Mangled bodies. Destructible environments im used to. Now we need, destructible people.
:patrice: gears of war/COD WAW level gore? i wouldnt be mad at that, but i wouldnt care if its in either tho, cause if u moving how u suppose to be moving u wont see any of that anyway

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its time to go full gore. Head shots that Leak. Body parts that get ripped off. Mangled bodies. Destructible environments im used to. Now we need, destructible people.
breh only crakface could say this. because mr somebody would not approve. LMFAO

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
breh only crakface could say this. because mr somebody would not approve. LMFAO
I dont know what you mean but this is the last element thats keeping battlefield from being the true goat it was meant to be. WHen helicopters come down need to be limbs everywhere,. WHen those airstrikes happen, needs to be a mess. Soldiers need to look at people playing this game like,

Why you playing this, this is not a game. I lived this so you could have the freedom to play this. :birdman:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont know what you mean but this is the last element thats keeping battlefield from being the true goat it was meant to be. WHen helicopters come down need to be limbs everywhere,. WHen those airstrikes happen, needs to be a mess. Soldiers need to look at people playing this game like,

Why you playing this, this is not a game. I lived this so you could have the freedom to play this. :birdman:
:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha: my nikka crak man.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:patrice: gears of war/COD WAW level gore? i wouldnt be mad at that, but i wouldnt care if its in either tho, cause if u moving how u suppose to be moving u wont see any of that anyway
People around you will be seeing it like. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shyt, he blew that nikka head off. THe gratification from shooting your nemesis head off then standing over him screaming your name emptying the clip into him as his body shreds apart is something the fans will really enjoy. They need to get Visceral to create a gore engine for battlefield and tack it on as an add on. This is what the fans want.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
We need to get every single person we know on twitter to take to Ea and DIce and demand that we get destructible people in the next battlefield.

Closed mouth cant eat.