Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You @Mowgli / @Mr. Somebody you got a lot of enemies homey :mjlol:

Yesterday I had a dude message me wanna be Coli I said ok let me see your skills dude did good.

I let him join he was like Flyboi was his friend I told him yeah we ran with Fly from time to time

Next thing I know dude quit the platoon I asked him why he said Fly don't fukk with you like that

Hits on all them nikkas Flyboi, u soul is mine, and Ex recruit xLuchi

They couldn't handle the lifestyle :wow:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Yesterday I had a dude message me wanna be Coli I said ok let me see your skills dude did good.

I let him join he was like Flyboi was his friend I told him yeah we ran with Fly from time to time

Next thing I know dude quit the platoon I asked him why he said Fly don't fukk with you like that

Flyboi is a racist so he can no longer be my friend. He don't F with me or I don't F with Him? :wow:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
those shotgun nerfs are coming M10 can out gun an average assault/carbine at 25 meters

What's wrong with that. U have to dump a lot of shots before they shoot at you.

Going back to the stoneage.

No ladders.
nerfed shotties
nerfed lmgs

Buffed assaults and carbines
defibrillator noobs.

The problem with this video is he and the user are not moving. People won't be happy until shotguns are off the battlefield.

:snoop:

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
What's wrong with that. U have to dump a lot of shots before they shoot at you.

Going back to the stoneage.

No ladders.
nerfed shotties
nerfed lmgs

Buffed assaults and carbines
defibrillator noobs.

The problem with this video is he and the user are not moving. People won't be happy until shotguns are off the battlefield.

:snoop:
what about AR's like the QBZ-95-1?Carbines like the G36C?Not every automatic weapon shoots quick like the Mtar and AEK ACW-R game needs balance.How the hell can you be a SQDM player endorsing rooftop camping:comeon:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
After what I witnessed today a nerf is definitely needed :snoop: a whole round of nothing but Saigas :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Green light on that bytch!!!!!!
giphy.gif

:pacspit:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
what about AR's like the QBZ-95-1?Carbines like the G36C?Not every automatic weapon shoots quick like the Mtar and AEK ACW-R game needs balance.How the hell can you be a SQDM player endorsing rooftop camping:comeon:
I endorse everything in battlefield that's deadly. I don't care if someone camos.on a roof friend. You can't win a game camping on a roof against me

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Mowgli I know we all love Metal Gear but dominance and respect must be maintained for the Coli

Every once in a while yall nikkas jump on for a few rounds