RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas dropping instantly, the way they need to :whoo:

But these lmgs still cant hit a blimp without a bipod
They are more fun on hardcore. Can barely use the damn bipod in normal on most maps cause the second dude see you on their kill cam you getting sniped or dudes shooting you with something more accurate

Juven

All Star
Daps
the goat battlefield :blessed: releasing shyt 2 yrs after the game came out :blessed:

Night time ops is where its at. I thought they were gonna do it for every map tho

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So whats the word? Hit detection is solid now? No more bullshyt ass sponges and late kill detects?

Gonna be hard to put MGS down though :mjcry:

I look at my friends list and see Phantom Pain down the whole list :mjlol:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not impressed with the night map at all it needs to be darker dudes orange dorito still light up thats the target :manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm never a fan of night maps but they did a good job on this. They really got the feel and design down correctly. I will wait for the jungle map

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They changed team balancing?I can't tell shyt is still a joke

I was swapped in the middle of a match. I was at the top of the leaderboard on the losing team and was put in the best squad on the winning team on conquest. I finished my game and had 4 of the top 6 players on the leaderboard in my squad. I don't get it.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You @Mowgli / @Mr. Somebody you got a lot of enemies homey :mjlol:

Yesterday I had a dude message me wanna be Coli I said ok let me see your skills dude did good.

I let him join he was like Flyboi was his friend I told him yeah we ran with Fly from time to time

Next thing I know dude quit the platoon I asked him why he said Fly don't fukk with you like that

Hits on all them nikkas Flyboi, u soul is mine, and Ex recruit xLuchi