krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I had a dude from another platoon say the Coli was in the top 3 for that game mode.

We done punished so many people for so long I guess them celebrating a Coli kill is the price we pay for being on top :manny:

Me:"Have your lil teabag moment lil nikka" :smugbiden:

*Game ends*

*Score board loslex 26-6 Squad Score 50 win*

*Lil nikka 5-13 Squad Score 17*

Him: :sadbron:

*Next round*

*Kills Crakface once* Him::ooh:

Him: :stylin:

Us: :mjlol:

shyt even be happening to me in conquest :dead:

I asked Jr and he was like " :patrice: yeah that's probably because when I get tank kills I hop out the tank and tea bag :lolbron: "

Whole battlefield player base is furious at you nikkas and taking it out on me. :russ:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
shyt even be happening to me in conquest :dead:

I asked Jr and he was like " :patrice: yeah that's probably because when I get tank kills I hop out the tank and tea bag :lolbron: "

Whole battlefield player base is furious at you nikkas and taking it out on me. :russ:
Jr insipring friends. I was thinking the other day. How can I teabag in a tank.Well duh silly I just get out and tea bag. :wow:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yeah man I'm kind of mad I only stuck with the acw/ace52/ace 23 for so long this game has a lot of dope guns that all have a different feel.
Maaaaan. That qbb I was rocking with yesterday was the truth with a scope. The long reach with the scope, accuracy and good stability makes up for the lower damage and 80 round mag.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've been telling y'all since launch every gun is viable just gotta play different ways.To many guns on here to stick with the same 3-5
I figured it out. Low rate of fire weapons are great to use longerror scopes on and higher rate are meant for closer engagements. I didn't really understand