Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've been playing this game for like 2 years and I don't think I've ever been tea bagged as much as the last few weeks. :dead:

You nikkas got dudes furious to the point where they celebrating any coli kill :mjlol:
I had a dude from another platoon say the Coli was in the top 3 for that game mode.

We done punished so many people for so long I guess them celebrating a Coli kill is the price we pay for being on top :manny:

Me:"Have your lil teabag moment lil nikka" :smugbiden:

*Game ends*

*Score board loslex 26-6 Squad Score 50 win*

*Lil nikka 5-13 Squad Score 17*

Him: :sadbron:

*Next round*

*Kills Crakface once* Him::ooh:

Him: :stylin:

Us: :mjlol:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Coli most hated :mjlol:

It's cause we out here with 20 claymores out. Mowgli in a stair case with C4 and an ammo box dropping new C4 every two seconds. Los getting 25+ kills a round. Constant tea bagging and a number of other capable hitters.

All this in the face of lag :smugfavre:

Then we switch modes and still dominate. Me juggledeez and gut hook won like 5 conquests straight top 3 on the team each time. Los joined we won again with everyone near the top.

Coli a force to be reckoned with out here :mjcry:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I had a dude from another platoon say the Coli was in the top 3 for that game mode.

We done punished so many people for so long I guess them celebrating a Coli kill is the price we pay for being on top :manny:

Me:"Have your lil teabag moment lil nikka" :smugbiden:

*Game ends*

*Score board loslex 26-6 Squad Score 50 win*

*Lil nikka 5-13 Squad Score 17*

Him: :sadbron:

*Next round*

*Kills Crakface once* Him::ooh:

Him: :stylin:

Us: :mjlol:
Coli most hated :mjlol:

It's cause we out here with 20 claymores out. Mowgli in a stair case with C4 and an ammo box dropping new C4 every two seconds. Los getting 25+ kills a round. Constant tea bagging and a number of other capable hitters.

All this in the face of lag :smugfavre:

Then we switch modes and still dominate. Me juggledeez and gut hook won like 5 conquests straight top 3 on the team each time. Los joined we won again with everyone near the top.

Coli a force to be reckoned with out here :mjcry:
And friends have a new gun that's going to be on the scene from now on.

That QBB971 with the 3x scope is SERIOUS.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Los!

I had to take flyboi aka u r soul is mine off my friends list.

We were playing conquest and I'm driving a jeep and crashed.

This devil says

"What in the ni**er are you doing boy."

I said I think it's time for a break friend

Then removed the filth. What a shame. Even when you're in the battle field saving friends lives they repay you with demonic trash.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
''Elite Gaming'' should have ''Elite clips'' not camping clips. Should I post vids of a non camping QBB-95-1 user?You do have Elite camping skills tho:mjlol:
I know how to use the weapon, but that was one particular scenario where I camped. :manny: when you are in a high traffic area sometimes you just gotta park like cars and camp like tents. That's military. I held my position and annihilated the opposition

i went 25-7 that round. Clearly elite.