Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Would say it's as bad as snipers but at least snipers will use a rifle :scust:
At least that part of gameplay I will give you something to legit get mad about foreigners or nikkas with bullshyt connection bulletsponges

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I just hook my shyt up wireless and its a big difference my shyt rubberbanding I'm bullet sponging fukk it even the playing field on these nikkas

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What you mean you nikkas? Lmao man I'm not out here purposefully lagging if I'm even lagging at all

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What you mean you nikkas? Lmao man I'm not out here purposefully lagging if I'm even lagging at all
Most don't do it on purpose(cept the Japanese) but oh nikka lol you King Coli of the lag ask anyone here if you's a fukking bullet sponge

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most don't do it on purpose(cept the Japanese) but oh nikka lol you King Coli of the lag ask anyone here if you's a fukking bullet sponge
nikkas mad I'm putting in work and they dog tags is all over my mantle piece

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikkas mad I'm putting in work and they dog tags is all over my mantle piece
I'm just stating fact nikka, damn near had Slytrik in tears yesterday talking bout how unkillable your bullet sponge ass is.

It was depressing hearing the kid like that, my tags nikka I own more copies of yours then you do mine so let's not talk tags and stick to the subject of your lag :mjlol:

Last edited: