Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm a start callling lag on this game the force causenikkas that have it on Jedi status :snoop:

"The force is strong with VerifyDx"

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They must know something they can do to the connection to strengthen lag.

"Play wireless breh while your grandma on the phone and playing on her iPad for unkillable lag" :ohhh:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And we thought Vipersmoke and Warockguy was bad nikka they had VerifyDx I haven't seen dude in ages nikka was unkillable moving and super human speed ask @jaylock and Sly
Send me a msg when you get on. I'll get on with you

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
yall got any vids of your performances?....tryin to see where I can improve. sittin at 1.2 but I need to take it to the next level

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What weapons and game modes are you playing?
i'm only playing TDM til I can master this shyt. I usually roll with the scar, but lately been going with the AUG. i'll go on a roll with 3/1 games, then i'll start slumping. most of my deaths come from gettin blind sided:mjcry:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i'm only playing TDM til I can master this shyt. I usually roll with the scar, but lately been going with the AUG. i'll go on a roll with 3/1 games, then i'll start slumping. most of my deaths come from gettin blind sided:mjcry:
If you getting caught from the blind you might wanna run Recon with a t ugg or motion sensor balls(pause) with a Carbine or shotgun.

Pay close attention to your mini map here's me camping and trolling with shotgun and claymores

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If you getting caught from the blind you might wanna run Recon with a t ugg or motion sensor balls(pause) with a Carbine or shotgun.

Pay close attention to your mini map here's me camping and trolling with shotgun and claymores

I actually just tried out the engineer class for the first time and went 20 & 8:leon:......maybe this is the class for me. even when somebody had the drop on me I was able to recover and take em out most of the time. gonna see if I can keep improving.

RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
I've been wanting to play a fps for a minute and kept on waiting for bf4 to go down to 20 bucks. decided fukkit and bought it. if you don't mind playing with a noob hmm: RileyCola

ill be playing on ps4

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

this a short old clip I pretty much use everything
every class can be effective test everything.Mastering this gonna be hard they make weapon changes every patch:francis:

Last edited: