Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I've never played Cod or owned one, Battlefield 4 life and would punish you in this homey

Ask about me on here while you...who are you dog?!?! :mjlol:
somebody who knows that the battlefield franchise always has been and always will be at its best in combined arms situations/maps :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You was entrenched in that damn house I had to tear it down to get you outta there
Just me a shotgun, some ammo boxes and one claymore :manny:

That shyt was funny. I was like :leon: Damn somebody really wants me the fukk up outta here. Rockets just fukk in the building all up.

Camped the stairs and waited for someone to go to the adjacent house since u were so kind to knock the wall out to give me a view.

Like clockwork here you go thinkin you slick Tryin to get the drop on someone from the other house. Eh eh:bustback::piss:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
they never should've included BC2 Bf3 in the survey.My one thought about Grand Bazaar it would've turned into a explosive spam fest just like Locker.The fighting over that B flag XM-25 spam impact grenades RPG's smaw's m320's:russ:would've been fun tho:manny:.I do think this game needs more infantry based combat maybe not something like Grand bazaar but a map similar to Propaganda or Guillen Peaks.Just add servers running all map rotations Dice :shaq2:Hardline fukking does it:aicmon:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
they never should've included BC2 Bf3 in the survey.My one thought about Grand Bazaar it would've turned into a explosive spam fest just like Locker.The fighting over that B flag XM-25 spam impact grenades RPG's smaw's m320's:russ:would've been fun tho:manny:.I do think this game needs more infantry based combat maybe not something like Grand bazaar but a map similar to Propaganda or Guillen Peaks.Just add servers running all map rotations Dice :shaq2:Hardline fukking does it:aicmon:
But Grand Bazaar is wide open and outside. Locker got maybe 4 routes outside, left,center, and right inside the prison that funnels you directly to the enemy sights.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why do they refuse to listen?

There are conquest servers that rotate all a maps though.

None for sq dm though. no dice servers at least.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Anyone wanna ago in on a dice server rental For squad deathmatcH.

I believe it's like 59.99 for 3 months.

All maps.
all rotated
all day
all coli

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
But Grand Bazaar is wide open and outside. Locker got maybe 4 routes outside, left,center, and right inside the prison that funnels you directly to the enemy sights.
yeah the backrage could've been :wow:but they went with Dragon Valley its free can't complain to much there seems to be infantry fighting on the center island of the map plus map seems fully destructible:obama:.