Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They chased me outta my camp ground no COLI teammates no ammo in SR2 what they didnt know I gets busier on the run :banderas:
Me basically vs 4level 100's peep score at end of vid :mjlol:
New Gun Combo Alert SR2/G18!

why u gotta use my gun? :rudy:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
why u gotta use my gun? :rudy:
you don't even use YOUR gun :mjlol: Im better then you with it anyhow so its my GUN now
You want it come get it, I know them SR2 massages you got yesterday got you hot :mjlol:

Real Note: joint is awesome after spring patch :manny:

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Results from the polls :stopitslime:

Out of all these maps these MF'ers pick the 21st map :francis:
they should've just excluded BF3 and BC2 from the start.I think one of the main reasons no BF3 maps thousands still play on the PC plus 4 maps are already in.I got no problem with the map just the way they went about picking it.The majority vote should win I think they picked that map because it was the easiest to remake for BF4 plain n simple

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
they should've just excluded BF3 and BC2 from the start.I think one of the main reasons no BF3 maps thousands still play on the PC plus 4 maps are already in.I got no problem with the map just the way they went about picking it.The majority vote should win I think they picked that map because it was the easiest to remake for BF4 plain n simple
I would gladly pay for another map pack HN just give the people what they asking for.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you don't even use YOUR gun :mjlol: Im better then you with it anyhow so its my GUN now
You want it come get it, I know them SR2 massages you got yesterday got you hot :mjlol:

Real Note: joint is awesome after spring patch :manny:
U Can have it. Not enough bullets in reserve. I'm used to being able to restock my own bullets.

Married to this m1 Now

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
U Can have it. Not enough bullets in reserve. I'm used to being able to restock my own bullets.

Married to this m1 Now
You watch that vid ill show how to make all them bullets count :bustback:

Before some a$$hole blew my ass up :to:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Results from the polls :stopitslime:

Out of all these maps these MF'ers pick the 21st map :francis:
gulf of oman got over 20k votes and its in second assault and it was in bf3 and it was a bf2 map:mjlol: obviously retarded new lame ass nikkas was voting :scust:

im glad they went with dragon valley :blessed: dont need no more close quarters cod-esque maps :scust:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You watch that vid ill show how to make all them bullets count :bustback:

Before some a$$hole blew my ass up :to:
Years I saw. G18. Is pretty nasty Bit damn. Having to rely on other people's guns when you go on long kill streaks :patrice:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
gulf of oman got over 20k votes and its in second assault and it was in bf3 and it was a bf2 map:mjlol: obviously retarded new lame ass nikkas was voting :scust:

im glad they went with dragon valley :blessed: dont need no more close quarters cod-esque maps :scust:
the problem isn't the map choice its why include games like BF3 and BC2 if they never considered them in the first place?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
the problem isn't the map choice its why include games like BF3 and BC2 if they never considered them in the first place?
idk why they included them in a veteran/classic map poll :manny:

shoulda had the vote limited to 1942/BF2/2142 :manny:

omaha beach also woulda been better than those cod-esque urban maps that lames voted for :manny: