Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

:stopitslime:I don't wanna hear this bs its great they buffed shotguns.The struggle these weapons were before was:francis:now:blessed:

:russ: faq gits mad already. Like shot gunning doesn't require Skill. I gotta master maneuvering and the distance It takes to make this gun work. Cornering like a pro. It takes 4 to 6 shots standing still to drop a nikka at 30 yards with darts. In real life getting shot wih a sg at 30 To 40 yards will kill you.

Whiny ass assault faggits. Want all the weapons but only want to moonlight as shotgunners Then retreat to their assault world where shotguns can only kill at point Blank range.

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:russ: faq gits mad already. Like shot gunning doesn't require Skill. I gotta master maneuvering and the distance It takes to make this gun work. Cornering like a pro. It takes 4 to 6 shots standing still to drop a nikka at 30 yards with darts. In real life getting shot wih a sg at 30 To 40 yards will kill you.

Whiny ass assault faggits. Want all the weapons but only want to moonlight as shotgunners Then retreat to their assault world where shotguns can only kill at point Blank range.
pretty much shotguns should be the dominant weapon in CQB especially if they hit you first.Same people bytching about em now got em nerfed in Hardline which killed half of the enforcer class:scust:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
pretty much shotguns should be the dominant weapon in CQB especially if they hit you first.Same people bytching about em now got em nerfed in Hardline which killed half of the enforcer class:scust:
I was beast before the nerf so it makes no difference to me And I always have my sr2 if all else fails. I got to many options to give a shot about a nerF

I'm just mad about these missing ladders in Sq dm

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Should return full time tighten your skills back to previous elite levels instead of playing free psn games :mjlol:
I'm elite now. you were getting mvps, barely beating me off healing points not that murder death kill.

I'm not healing shyt.

I give nikkas the dart rounds and drop ammo for myself stop it.

I kill for my nikkas strictly

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
  1. Spread decrease for all weapons (a stat that did not matter before) was changed to match a gun’s rate of fire and damage. You cannot spam tap-fire with high RPM weapons like you did before. DICE LA felt people who were able to master something like the AEK-971 or FAMAS were gaining an unfair advantage over everyone else, since those weapons were meant to be used at close quarters. Low RPM weapons (like the SAR 21) are more effective at range. Mind you, you can still tap-fire/burst, you just have to time your shots more effectively now.
  2. Additionally all grips and the flash hider were nerfed by decreasing the spread-decrease of a gun. Angled has been nerfed (not as effective at mitigating the first shot multiplier) and the stubby has been slightly buffed (bursts are slightly more accurate)
  3. Assault rifles had an increase in max damage by 0.5 a point. Drop off does not start until 12.5 meters.
  4. PDWs were mostly buffed. Damage doesn’t drop off until after 20 meters, making them better at close quarters. AS VAL was nerfed however (drop off starts earlier). JS2 magazine decreased from 50 to 30. MPX magazine increased to 30, but is no longer a 4 shot kill in CQB.
  5. LMGs had minor nerfs to their first shot multipliers. The RPK-74M does more damage now. U100 was nerfed, magazine decreased from 45 to 30.
  6. Sniper rifles have been nerfed. Many had their RPMs decreased. M40A5, L96A1, CS-LR4 had magazine decreased from 10 to 5. Scout Elite magazine increased from 5 to 10. CS-5 now has gravity-defying bullet drop. L96A1 now has the best damage model.
  7. Laser sight has been buffed. Hip fire has been improved from +25% to +33%.
  8. Shotguns and the choke attachment seem to have been buffed are apparently god-like, but I don’t use shotguns a lot so I don’t know the extent.
  9. G18 is awesome now, but magazine decreased from 19 to 17. The 93R magazine decreased from 20 to 15.
There were about a million micro changes, but it seems the general theme is that weapons are more specialized now. Low RPM weapons are more accurate at range and high RPM weapons excel at CQB but have lots of recoil and ar