twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just to many of em brehs 1 squad taking on a non stop army:sadbron:

:russ: that was me that almost killed u granted i didnt but gave me the assist to kill points tho but u still killed me tho :mjcry:

wanted to test my skills to see how much better i got so i sent a squad over there cuz i saw one of the mobb members over there when i shot em

i still got a long ways to go but i like my progress tho :ahh:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:russ: that was me that almost killed u granted i didnt but gave me the assist to kill points tho but u still killed me tho :mjcry:

wanted to test my skills to see how much better i got so i sent a squad over there cuz i saw one of the mobb members over there when i shot em

i still got a long ways to go but i like my progress tho :ahh:
that game was ridiculous me and Chris both had over 40+kills still lost by 300 tickets we grab one flag fighting off at least 10 of y'all lose everything else:francis:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
that game was ridiculous me and Chris both had over 40+kills still lost by 300 tickets we grab one flag fighting off at least 10 of y'all lose everything else:francis:

oh believe me i know how it felt when that hardline was popping off same shyt happened too me I'm like :mindblown: a squad vs a team aint even fair

cuz my team wanted to stay in damn vehicles and snip my squad was trying to ease the bleeding then got fukking surrounded by 2 squads and 2 tanks it got ugly real quick :mjcry:

ya i saw the score with y'all racking up kills wasn't even surprised at all mobb team is just too good when they play in a squad but when the rest of the team aint even helping shyt wont even matter in some matches :snoop:

ill hop on with y'all next time tho
been getting the hang of this quick scoping lately shyt is :noah:
i ended up staying with suppression for my weapons it fits me best and mastered the c4 water kill with them floating c4s when i see them attack boats they never see me coming :mjlol:

even got better at flying so y'all cant say shyt too me bout that well at least sometimes :to:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Matimio goes in about the rooftop camping makes good points Hainan Resort, Dawnbreaker,Seige of Shanghai,Langcang Dam,Zavod,Floodzone probably the worst of all:francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Naw this the right thread....for you to catch the beats :ohlawd:
Nigro are you crazy. I'm not the son nikka. I son nikkas. Come round that corner when I got that shotty out dart rounds go bullseye. When I pull the Sr2? U reminisce on when u used to be champ like a Bulls guy

@We Ready bars.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Nigro are you crazy. I'm not the son nikka. I son nikkas. Come round that corner when I got that shotty out dart rounds go bullseye. When I pull the Sr2? U reminisce on when u used to be champ like a Bulls guy

@We Ready bars.

jqODLcb.png

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

@We Ready bars.
I punishes your darts with buckshots :mjlol: