Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shyt dead it be like one match. Done. Look for server rinse n repeat Amy :mjcry:

Scene is turning into bullies. Platoons wanna go in rooms and rape shytty players then when the gods come around they play a few games and dip out EARLY. Got these fukk boys mentally exhausted. Big it gets real bad I'll just switch to conquest

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Scene is turning into bullies. Platoons wanna go in rooms and rape shytty players then when the gods come around they play a few games and dip out EARLY. Got these fukk boys mentally exhausted. Big it gets real bad I'll just switch to conquest
I will say this them Euros love this game I see more European servers then anything.

Same thing happened on Bf3 by the end of its run wasn't nothing left except rent servers and most were in Europe I was getting banned left n right one for beasting two being an American.

They won't be looking to kick Winter though his country says Russia

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I will say this them Euros love this game I see more European servers then anything.

Same thing happened on Bf3 by the end of its run wasn't nothing left except rent servers and most were in Europe I was getting banned left n right one for beasting two being an American.

They won't be looking to kick Winter though his country says Russia

Hopefully I can join the Euro Servers tomorrow in the Czech Republic........ :mjcry:

Not bein able to change the input on this TV is some bullshyt. :pacspit:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
$120.00 Hardline ultimate deluxe edition:huhldup:If we bought premium from BF3 and BF4 we should get a 20%discount at least EA:aicmon::shaq2:

Should be free if you have EA membership and 20% off if you brought premium for bf3 or bf4. $50 annual fee is :scust:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Should be free if you have EA membership and 20% off if you brought premium for bf3 or bf4. $50 annual fee is :scust:
I can buy the premium for $45 in the X1 store right now.Imma buy the physical copy from best buy then trade it in when it gets put in the EA access store for free:manny:

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
$120.00 Hardline ultimate deluxe edition:huhldup:If we bought premium from BF3 and BF4 we should get a 20%discount at least EA:aicmon::shaq2:

Does that 120 include premium?

fukk, that option wasn't available when I ordered.