HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Why wouldn't we? We the two respected Generals on each console.

Nobody on this site agrees with how you play the game breh face it. You play like a coward.

It's a game breh it's ok if you get killed you'll respawn.
the funny thing to me is I'm just as comfortable in vehicles as on foot
http://xboxclips.com/Infamous973/963e282a-4c7e-4dc6-841f-4e515f85a10b
I'm not great at this just slightly above average constantly trying to get better.nikka sits in spawn all game playing hardcore camping vehicles thinks he gets respect:mjlol:.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
You guys are the reason why vehicles suck....

If you can rock vehicles AND your gunplay nice, you get that respect

Camping hardcore vehicles? Not so much. I'm not much for vehicles, I respect a good vehicle user, but if they just cowards scared to let that gun talk then :francis:

Dude got more gun kills in one game than you got ya whole career :francis::francis:

You laughing at nikkas k/d but scared to step into the arenas of those you mock. :francis::francis::francis:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Da Winter Soldier already a 96 Lieutenant Colonel:pachaha:bout to catch up and already passed some of you :wow:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I can't play any of the Final Stand DLC for some reason. I already have premium and Final Stand installed, but if I try to join a server that's running one of the maps, it sends me to the PSN store to buy it. It shows that I already have it installed once I get to the store.

I tried deleting BF4 and all of the DLC and re-installing, but that didn't help. :why:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I can't play any of the Final Stand DLC for some reason. I already have premium and Final Stand installed, but if I try to join a server that's running one of the maps, it sends me to the PSN store to buy it. It shows that I already have it installed once I get to the store.

I tried deleting BF4 and all of the DLC and re-installing, but that didn't help. :why:
:wtf:I would try calling them breh try resetting your PS4

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/battlefield-4-community-map-project-update/
so urban maps are difficult to make?But Strike at Karkand and Grand Bazaar are some of most loved in the series:francis::stopitslime:.Maybe stop making maps that have a million fukking skyscrapers Seige of Shanghai. Just have have one tall building and small destructible buildings ex Strike at Karkand Sharqi Peninsula :snoop:
anyway everyone please vote for a jungle map setting.Might be the closest thing to BC2 map design we can get
https://sv.surveymonkey.com/r/Community-Map-Poll-1
Guillen Peaks is such a dope map that doesn't get near the props because of the China Rising DLC

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
man don't nobody want no mountain maps unless its Damavand Peak jumping off that mountain the whole platoon was :banderas:
on Rush that map was dope as hell fighting downhill>>>>>>>>>>in comparison to BF4 Hangar 21 fighting uphill constant dmr sniper spam:scust:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
on Rush that map was dope as hell fighting downhill>>>>>>>>>>in comparison to BF4 Hangar 21 fighting uphill constant dmr sniper spam:scust:
I enjoyed Rush on that map these maps just don't have that same feeling something missing.

Man I loved the base jump on Damavand Peak
bf3-maps-damavand-peak-rush1.jpg

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watching them videos good Lord Bf3 takes a wild shyt on Bf4. :mjcry:
The Urban maps are the best maps :mjcry: