Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikka really captain america out here with the speed and stamina?

I aint never met him. Im taking his tags
You can't even take mine :smugbiden: I think Dsiski and Winter will take your cookies :manny:
But on another note a tip you gave me the other day has me back on God aiming killer status and for that I thank you :blessed:

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can't even take mine :smugbiden: I think Dsiski and Winter will take your cookies :manny:
But on another note a tip you gave me the other day has me back on God aiming killer status and for that I thank you :blessed:
What tip? Im online now. The beta not hete yet

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
All the ps4 guys do me a favor and add my friend

GHILL2323

Just got a ps4 and the game. It's his first ever battlefield game and he needs all the help and pointers he can get. He plays during the day when I'm at work so I can't help him out too much. Not to mention this is my first battlefield game as well so I'm no expert.

@Los! @Phuk Yo Couch! @Mowgli @Rekkapryde @krackdagawd @Plexxx
@MurdaMa$$ @GoldenGlove

@ everyone in the COLI crew

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
fukk Winter when we go head up I'm a body dude.

Just went 17-0 showing a complete mastery of the shotgun and Perimeter Defense. :banderas:

Also just displayed my new loadout I call Maximum Motion beasted with it the round before.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:dahell:

i took off any gun attachments that has a negative effect on it except the suppressor and angled grip and now I'm more accurate getting more kills :mindblown:

so then i took the suppressor off and just left the laser sight on with angled grip same results

maybe I'm turning a corner and getting better not sure but still need to get the deaths down more kills are def getting higher

and the rpg kills are getting more accurate so I'm happy