Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Breh it be unbalanced so I be stuck then when I'm all into the game I forget too :mjcry:

At one point me and Chris was on opposite team and in same squad then I got disconnected and then I got back on and he was on ur team then u tried to switch it said unbalanced I was like fml
Game hates me I swear I'm usually in same team with u when u be on tho but once I get off and get back on I be fukked

Figure at least if I can't be on same team get some tips by getting my ass whooped tho and use it
And when Im on same team do the same thing shyt been working tho

U been a lot of help whether u realize it or not even when not in same squad I shadow u and see what u do and when against u I try to flank ur ass but my aim be ass tho :snoop:
I do get a few shots in tho

Just need to get my deaths down more tho
Join the party breh, we'll remind you. We can't have you running against us, we're a team :salute:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Join the party breh, we'll remind you. We can't have you running against us, we're a team :salute:

I can't breh outage in my area for time warner that's y I'm not on now :to:

Fml I was enjoying this shyt even tho Chris was giving me that work earlier :russ:

But I'll work harder not to forget to switch tho that's on me and no one else

Been putting in work to get on u guys level and ended up leaving my bro in the dust :laff:

We had a Match against each other kept counter knifing him claymore and headshots lol

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I can't breh outage in my area for time warner that's y I'm not on now :to:

Fml I was enjoying this shyt even tho Chris was giving me that work earlier :russ:

But I'll work harder not to forget to switch tho that's on me and no one else

Been putting in work to get on u guys level and ended up leaving my bro in the dust :laff:

We had a Match against each other kept counter knifing him claymore and headshots lol

Soon breh....soon

421644969_medium.gif