HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
A thrilling new year of Battlefield is upon us. The beta and the March 17 release of Battlefield Hardline in North America and March 19 and 20 in Europe is closing in. 2015 will also bring new content to Battlefield 4. In other words, times are good for fans of all-out war!

In honor of these two magnificent games, we’ve prepped some surprises for you Battlefield 4 players: weekly treats with a Battlefield Hardline flair. Every Wednesday from now until March 17, we’ll dish out all kinds of goodies, such as…

• Gold Battlepacks
  • Community Missions
  • Hardline-themed Dog Tags
  • Exclusive wallpaper
  • …and more
Rush_720_text-618x347.jpg

Unlock Heist Mode for the Battlefield Hardline Beta
One of the community missions starts this Wednesday, January 21 – and the reward is something special: the Heist game mode will be playable in the Battlefield Hardline beta if you succeed! Your mission? Work together and score 2 Billion points in Battlefield 4 Rush mode.

The community mission will run between January 21, 9 AM PST and Jan 24, 11:59 PM PST.

Good luck and stay awesome – and log in to Battlelog regularly so you won’t miss any of the giveaways and events.
@Xxplosive looks like the community needs us on Rush:banderas:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mjlok: @ you tryin to get back in the game know in damn well you gonna get that work and be out in 2 games like pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
Two games?! he spawned on Dsiski as I was laying ski down clapped em both Yo hopped out his first match :mjlol:

Never to be seen again....at least for another six months or so.

Major General @Mowgli where have you been? I got some work to give to you :shaq:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Two games?! he spawned on Dsiski as I was laying ski down clapped em both Yo hopped out his first match :mjlol:

Never to be seen again....at least for another six months or so.

Major General @Mowgli where have you been? I got some work to give to you :shaq:
Repairing a pile of laptops gettin money. Out here undercutting geek squad by a grip and these cheap fukks still acting like they gonna get the cheap malware price for Multiple problems. I won't be on till late tonight.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
A thrilling new year of Battlefield is upon us. The beta and the March 17 release of Battlefield Hardline in North America and March 19 and 20 in Europe is closing in. 2015 will also bring new content to Battlefield 4. In other words, times are good for fans of all-out war!

In honor of these two magnificent games, we’ve prepped some surprises for you Battlefield 4 players: weekly treats with a Battlefield Hardline flair. Every Wednesday from now until March 17, we’ll dish out all kinds of goodies, such as…

• Gold Battlepacks
  • Community Missions
  • Exclusive wallpaper
  • …and more

One of the community missions starts this Wednesday, January 21 – and the reward is something special: the Heist game mode will be playable in the Battlefield Hardline beta if you succeed! Your mission? Work together and score 2 Billion points in Battlefield 4 Rush mode.

The community mission will run between January 21, 9 AM PST and Jan 24, 11:59 PM PST.

Good luck and stay awesome – and log in to Battlelog regularly so you won’t miss any of the giveaways and events.

Mission accepted

stanley-hudson-nodding.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

• Gold Battlepacks
  • Community Missions
  • Exclusive wallpaper
  • …and more

i normally dont play rush but i will do for the platoon tho :banderas: