twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i counter this dude knife but then he counter mine :mindblown:

stole my brothers tags 4 times :laff:
he was talking mad shyt too me i was like breh I'm still grinding in this slowly getting better

didnt know u can die by ur own claymore :snoop:

must of been a bug no grenade near by all alone put it down and walk past mines then died :smh:

Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

is u set trippin up in here?

h4RrnpF.png

Just needed to see first hand how the mobb rolled. Y'all nikkas active :ehh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
China Rising made me go back to my roots Engineer:blessed:RPG'ing tanks Helis Lavs:wow:next is a jet:wow:

ya i notice i was like :damn: he stay on china rising

i unlocked several guns but :damn: at unlocking one of em with the defib

shyt was funny as fukk walking around with a full charged one then BAM one hit kill shyt is demoralizing dying that way :laff:

granted my skill took a nose dive but for fukkery reason i was on some jason vorhees shyt walking around trying too kill people shyt was hilarious it worked

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
ya i notice i was like :damn: he stay on china rising

i unlocked several guns but :damn: at unlocking one of em with the defib

shyt was funny as fukk walking around with a full charged one then BAM one hit kill shyt is demoralizing dying that way :laff:

granted my skill took a nose dive but for fukkery reason i was on some jason vorhees shyt walking around trying too kill people shyt was hilarious it worked
yeah Imma be honest I never really gave it a chance.I'm just tired of playing Dragon Teeth,OG maps,plus I don't care for Second Assault much those maps bore the hell outta me.China Rising feels fresh Guilen Peaks is one of the best maps in this game nobody ever plays

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
once you get back on :mjpls:.I only run assault on Guilen Peaks:manny:everything else is straight fukk vehicles:gladbron:

shyt is vehicles galore i was like :damn: i need to adjust to this i rarely played it so i wasn't familiar with it tho

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
shyt is vehicles galore i was like :damn: i need to adjust to this i rarely played it so i wasn't familiar with it tho
yeah I think that's why people shy away from playing it.If you can't handle the vehicles I wouldn't bother with it.But my best class is Engineer so shyt feels like home to me:manny:.Plus i'm pretty good in tanks lavs so its whatever