Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So eazy just said Tay Rock so mad because Caution was in Muslim papi inbox trying take him out to dinner. Eazy said he had to beg Papi not to hit Caution cuz Tay rock was "his man".

Said that's why in a battle or w/e he told eazy "ima fukk you up because of him". The him in that part was papi.

nikka told tay rock I knew your bytch longer than you. Said he and Caution used to hang around each other or something like that.

Said tay rock doing side missions battling for 2 bands because URL aint paying him much with the app shyt.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once roc justified why he ain’t swing on calico’s pops, I knew roc is all bark…. typical hood dude that got away barking all his life.

Krs2

Pro
Daps

Eazy in the comments and basically said Roc copped pleas with remy in text msgs before he responded to her on twitter :dead:
f1615b010bf3c32d85f144271c12291c.png

Lowkey this was a good reply from roc. He didn't say names the fact that she asked makes it look like she really love that nikka

That corny nikka eazy really bagged her. It's still hard to believe. Dude got hella game. Pause

Krs2

Pro
Daps
So eazy just said Tay Rock so mad because Caution was in Muslim papi inbox trying take him out to dinner. Eazy said he had to beg Papi not to hit Caution cuz Tay rock was "his man".

Said that's why in a battle or w/e he told eazy "ima fukk you up because of him". The him in that part was papi.

nikka told tay rock I knew your bytch longer than you. Said he and Caution used to hang around each other or something like that.

Said tay rock doing side missions battling for 2 bands because URL aint paying him much with the app shyt.
If u gotta beg for a nikka to not hit caution that's an L to that nikka lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If u gotta beg for a nikka to not hit caution that's an L to that nikka lol
Haz/Muslim got on and confirmed Caution was in his dms wanting to take him out and said she missed him. Cut it off after that.
Live Summary - Eazy tired of nikkas bringing up Rem when they go at him. Said they bring up rem because they dont have anything on Eazy and for clout cause other ppl gonna pick it up.
* Eazy says he know some shyt about caution that he knows will hurt Rock.
* Rock battling for 2k cuz URL not paying anymore
* Says he thinks URL is telling Rock to mention Remy to get traffic going

fake edit:
shyt made the Shaderoom
like eazy said it would by rock randomly mention remy at frist.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

They gonna keep playing using her as part of his jokes until they get smashed. Remy for some wild outta pocket dudes behind her from terror squad to sex money and murda and that’s just Bronx shyt. Let’s not get into her Brooklyn bag… Remy is heavy
They gonna learn the hard way one day
i-hope-so-kodak-black.gif

I can’t WAIT til somebody makes an example outta these corny ass battlerap nikkas thinking habitual line steppin is cool.

I hope it’ll be a nikka like Roc to send a message to the culture.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Rock talks so tough because he got Twork as a guard dog.
Does Twork ever talk that tough shyt to Eazy when it comes to Rock?
Roc only started actin tough when he got under the wing with Surf even tho he was over the nikka at the time.

That’s when I knew he was a worker nikka.

He needs other nikkas to lead and feel tough.

That’s why he’s banking on Twork’s stature and status for the smokescreen, but it’s clear as day he’s a worker nikka.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roc gotta stop the tough shyt Eazy got haters in Philly but he really tapped in with them Akhis

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
roc must think he’s a honorary crip because of surf 60’s in new jersey aint gonna hold him down on behalf of surf