Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this forreal. he's super boring. a DNA that can't freestyle and you can predict most of his punches. punches, setups, all of those are lackluster. only haymaker i can remember is the go get it moment against jakkboy and that was an angle placed in his lap

reps ATL, somehow got boo'd so much in his 3rd vs Twork (in ATL) that he contemplated not finishing his round

kinda sad that his best ever performance (in my opinion) still ended with Surf dirty 30'ing him

how he got the name and stature he has in battle rap is beyond me
He got his status through consistency and networking. JJDD is actually a great lesson to teach kids lol — you don’t have to be the best at what you do, you didn’t even really have to be good at all; just be consistent and keep good relationships and you’ll still find success. If you hire JJDD, you KNOW what you’re getting.

That being said, he’s gotta be my least favorite “higher” tier battler.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
He got his status through consistency and networking. JJDD is actually a great lesson to teach kids lol — you don’t have to be the best at what you do, you didn’t even really have to be good at all; just be consistent and keep good relationships and you’ll still find success. If you hire JJDD, you KNOW what you’re getting.

That being said, he’s gotta be my least favorite “higher” tier battler.
This is fact. He also does a lot of promo. He basically got the hitman battle because he used to talk shyt everyday on Twitter.

He rarely chokes and he got his on league. He's an example of hard work beating talent.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Smack just announced on Twitch he's doing a collab with French Montana for a Cocaine City/Smack DVD video featuring current artists.

They dropped the trailer. Offset, Lil Durk, Bossman D Lo, Fivio Foreign, DJ Drama, Benny the Butcher, etc...

They even have a battle at the end of it, Klutz vs Danny Myers

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Smack just announced on Twitch he's doing a collab with French Montana for a Cocaine City/Smack DVD video featuring current artists.

They dropped the trailer. Offset, Lil Durk, Bossman D Lo, Fivio Foreign, DJ Drama, Benny the Butcher, etc...

They even have a battle at the end of it, Klutz vs Danny Myers
Klutz/Danny just happened like two weekends ago

Klutz mighta 30'd him too

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why y’all dislike John John so much? 😂
Don't hate him, but he's just boring to watch. And the only memorable thing about TODD is that he got hit with one the best opening bars to a battle.

::Before I prove why I'm way better, I figure I can help ya
This the round that I mold and groom

*crowd is silent*

You hear that? I ain't even rhymed yet and teaching the little nkka how to control the room"

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Rome DMV is really on Survivor.

What a wild turn of events

GXzELgIWgAApwFE

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Rome DMV is really on Survivor.

What a wild turn of events

GXzELgIWgAApwFE
I haven't watched survivor in a little while, but I'm locked in this season with RomeDMV on there.
I'm rooting for him, but he doesn't really have the social skills to win....but I might be wrong, he somehow convinced Twerk it was a good idea for him to be his manager.