Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
choking is bottom of the barrel bad. reading off your phone in a battle? it's like half a level up from that and that's still not a good look.
I feel like rapping off of the phone comes off worse because nobody does it. You’re better off just choke because :yeshrug: it happens. If K chokes there and just bows out, people talk about it but they let it go. But this shyt? People gonna speak on forever lol. Like Canibus.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rapping off the phone is infinitely worse than outright choking. I'd argue it's a lot more embarrassing too. Choking is a quick and painless death. You can just end the round and that's that...but reading from your phone? It's just a lot more excruciating and increases the embarrassment 10 fold

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Rapping off the phone is infinitely worse than outright choking. I'd argue it's a lot more embarrassing too. Choking is a quick and painless death. You can just end the round and that's that...but reading from your phone? It's just a lot more excruciating and increases the embarrassment 10 fold
yea idk what nikkas talkin about, reading off your bars is bottom of the bottom, you already lost the round don't make us sit there and watch you awkwardly read in front of the class

the Qleen shyt was funny cuz he'd tried to be slick like he was textin or sumn :pachaha: even he knew better than to straight up read from that shyt

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Wasn't a damn thing quick and painless about NJT's last death, or Danny vs. Sikh.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't a damn thing quick and painless about NJT's last death, or Danny vs. Sikh.

They kept trying to drag it on instead of just cutting off the round. Twork tried to get it back and Danny quit :damn: Either of them just whipping ot their phones and trying to read bars would be a lot more humiliating and cringe

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Brizz Rawsteen x Methodman - Chalked Out pt 2

This is FIRE
0403606be61ad45bc52149be02444d42.png

#Darkside