Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mook couldnt cook Reed , if its on a big stage ars takes it easy
You act as though Ars is good lol. Boring as he is, Mook is going to rap circles around that filler Arsonal comes with, plus the decent chance Ars stumbles or chokes, whereas there’s about 0.00000001% of Mook doing that.

I will say though that this may be the longest battle since Soul Khan vs Diz.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Snake winning the trailer clear :hubie:that's how you come back after a fight and this is why nikkas like Brizz ultimately aren't cut out for this, how you respond after you take an L says everything

They didn't let Stumbles just scrap :sas2:

and RomeDBV would've been dead if Twork got them in a similar situation :dead: idk why i need to hear that in bar-form but i do

that Twork bar was some mid :ld:he shouldn't be able to rap fake-choking bars and get a reaction IMO :scust:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Probably would have been better off honestly, as backwards as it seems.

well, that's an interesting take. and a good question to pose. is better to choke or to read the bars you couldn't remember off your phone in the middle of the battle?

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Outside of Surf/Nitty his list is exactly what I would have predicted. If he was gonna pick a non New Yorker I would have expected Roc or maybe Arsonal.

Yeah surprised he didn't say Roc right off the bat. Raekwon mentioning Ars makes sense. I feel like he likes his flow alot.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
well, that's an interesting take. and a good question to pose. is better to choke or to read the bars you couldn't remember off your phone in the middle of the battle?

if serial chokers had pulled out phones/notebooks/whatever i think it'd be de-stigmatized the same way mfs tried to do choking

if twork pulls out a phone and raps some shyt that bodies dna/swamp/real name brandon/whoever, do you look at him differently?