Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chess and Steams, Clips and Goodz, DNA and Clipss. Maaaaybe Surf vs Arsonal (I'm not sure how close they are though)
Surf is in too much fukkery when it comes to talking shyt to think he wouldn't battle anyone lol.

Goodz and Clips were ready to battle some years back, when URL was looking for a major battle for some card (can't remember what year/what card, but either NOME or Summer Madness I believe), but it was gonna be a friendly or joke battle most likely.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mook vs rex already happened it was a friendly battle on some highschool or something

The footage was on YouTube idk if is still there
Nah, I mean a real, official battle. I know they've battled one another plenty of times, they've talked about it, but that's more on some sparring shyt, or playing your boy one-on-one type shyt. Clips and DNA have talked about doing the same.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The DMV battlers do the friend on friend battles so much better than everyone else. It fills in the gaps of the history between these guys. They never pull any punches.

I think this is one of those battles where I can understand where P was coming from. These guys have potential but they looked and sounded like they came straight from the poetry cafe. I like the battle a lot but some hip-hop fans will find some things off putting. One guy was willing to play the game the other wasn't. It's clear as day, Drugz doesn't look or sound like this anymore.

Last edited:

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
I can't see Cal and Qleen battling each other either

Chess and Steams could be a special WGH battle. I stamp I seen WGH make those types of 1-round brotherly battles before. Really just public sparring