Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah they definitely did whole outside with the crowd look like GT used to do. Danny should have at the very least waited a while and did this battle. I get it, coming back to KOTD because he did work on the league but if he just battled Tay Roc, Charron, and Ave on three big SMACK URL cards, along with the Lil Slap battle that was just for fun really, and I have someone like Pristavia coming up on another big card....I'd rather put my focus into Pristavia because she has the ability to get Danny outta here. And someone like Frak who can angle, whether you like him or not, is not easy to beat on KOTD either. Its like if he battled Madflex or someone else who is vet over there. But watch, Danny will do good in another battle then, hopefully this won't happen, take a battle he shouldn't take then lose. Another chance for COTY gone.

Nah. The Roc battle is still performance of the year, and we're not half done. If Gotti can win twice after debateables and getting beat by A Ward twice, once AT HOME, ON YOUR LEAGUE, Danny can recover, he just has to get out of his own fukking way. If this was any of the URL golden boys, nikkas would act like it never happened due to the opponent and venue, so we'll see.

i rock with adam but he gotta get some new talent. smack, flipping matchups is one thing because of the quality. will, k & award cant keep on carrying these cards. opportunity there with gwitty. he's one of the more entertaining dudes in battlerap.

really tho. cyserro, swave :stopitslime:

ARP couldn't (and shouldn't) try to battle URL to keep them from poaching his talent, he can't win.

And Swave was really good in the Bill battle. If he gives a fukk, he'll be good.

Damn:picard:

Nunu does a good job of maintaining her sex appeal

She can maintain my semen output

:hhh:

Boffa dese nikkas:scust:

Hearing Frozenberg 3-0'd Ill Will

Yep saw it on twitter as well. Ill admitted it

WHAT?!?:mindblown:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
If this was any of the URL golden boys, nikkas would act like it never happened due to the opponent and venue, so we'll see.

That’s a good point. And you right, the year is not over so Danny could recover. I just get sick of it when it comes to him. He kills shyt at a high level but fans, battlers, and etc. take one mistake he has done and amplifies the shyt. Meanwhile, they baby their favorites when they shyt the bed in back to back battles because of cornball starpower shyt. But let me chill…hopefully, Danny will fall back FOR REAL for a little bit this time after his next few battles. Regroup and re-energize.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This brings up a question I’ve pondered about before. We’ve seen Hitman against Verb, Rex against Shine, Surf against Suge, Math vs Hollow, etc, now Marv vs Quest, what battles between guys who are close that you could pretty much never see happening?

I would want to say Brizz vs T Top would never occur but obviously it did during the tournament but I couldn’t imagine them having a legit battle (assuming Brizz ever returns). Same situation with Diz and Day. Definitely couldn’t ever see Mook vs Rex happen.

Last edited:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
This brings up a question I’ve pondered about before. We’ve seen Hitman against Verb, Rex against Shine, Surf against Suge, etc, now Marv vs Quest, what battles between guys who are close that you could pretty much never see happening?

I would want to say Brizz vs T Top would never occur but obviously it did during the tournament but I couldn’t imagine them having a legit battle (assuming Brizz ever returns). Same situation with Diz and Day. Definitely couldn’t ever see Mook vs Rex happen.

twould be battle rap inception with them talking to each other through the other one's rounds:dwillhuh:

:leostare:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This brings up a question I’ve pondered about before. We’ve seen Hitman against Verb, Rex against Shine, Surf against Suge, Math vs Hollow, etc, now Marv vs Quest, what battles between guys who are close that you could pretty much never see happening?

Chess and Steams, Clips and Goodz, DNA and Clipss. Maaaaybe Surf vs Arsonal (I'm not sure how close they are though)

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Mook vs rex already happened it was a friendly battle on some highschool or something

The footage was on YouTube idk if is still there

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Chess and Steams, Clips and Goodz, DNA and Clipss. Maaaaybe Surf vs Arsonal (I'm not sure how close they are though)

Surf v. Arsonal would interesting but that spark for it needs to be there; it seemed like it was there years ago but now its gone. Chess and Steams would be cool but I doubt that would happen. DNA and Clips would dope as far as freestyles. Goodz and Clips would be nothing but jokes, lol. Cortez v. Math? Definitely will never see that one.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can see Diz vs Day. I hear Diz in an interview saying fukk Daylyt, his homies don’t fukk with him, etc

No combination of Clips/Goodz/DNA will ever happen. Goodz and DNA are also really cool as well.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has Math and Cortez ever battled? If not then yeah, they would never battle. Neither would Crtez and Ms Fit. Head Ice vs Lux would happen when Hell freezes over

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
has Math and Cortez ever battled? If not then yeah, they would never battle. Neither would Crtez and Ms Fit. Head Ice vs Lux would happen when Hell freezes over
Never. They have said it never will. Same with Tez and Fit. They've known each other since their mid teens. For all ontents and purpose, they're brother and sister.