Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
what eazy and cal did to chess should be reported for abuse. Dude got SONNED for 6 rounds

People really be saying anything now lmao. Chess was great vs Eazy.

As one of the biggest Chess fans on here he clearly loss to Cal though and seeing that the app have him winning is kinda crazy. Chess did have the best round of that battle in the second though. But yea it's not really much to say at this point. Maybe it is out of his control who knows. But i fully agree that Calicoe won the battle.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
what eazy and cal did to chess should be reported for abuse. Dude got SONNED for 6 rounds

say "I hate Chess" without saying "I hate Chess" brehs

People really be saying anything now lmao. Chess was great vs Eazy.

As one of the biggest Chess fans on here he clearly loss to Cal though and seeing that the app have him winning is kinda crazy. Chess did have the best round of that battle in the second though. But yea it's not really much to say at this point. Maybe it is out of his control who knows. But i fully agree that Calicoe won the battle.

Cal up big like 915-400 on the app bro

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Is that Cal vs Chess battle posted in its entirety or did they edit it down like how they did Twork's drowning in silence against Swamp?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Verb "dont want" to battle JC but he entertaining/battled all the people JC beat lol..

He's going to battle him.

Surf v Cortez is a big battle. Verb dissing JC has too many views for him to act like people don't care. It's a narrative now.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have Clips winning 8 out of his last 10 battles. There are some people that have him winning the two I have him losing.

Clips beat Phara
Clips beat Math
Clips beat Twork
Clips lost to Geechi
Clips beat Couture
Clips beat B Dot
Clips lost to Oun P (MC War)
Clips beat Chess
Clips beat Bigg K
Clips beat Lu Castro

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I have Clips winning 8 out of his last 10 battles. There are some people that have him winning the two I have him losing.

Clips beat Phara
Clips beat Math
Clips beat Twork
Clips lost to Geechi
Clips beat Couture
Clips beat B Dot
Clips lost to Oun P (MC War)
Clips beat Chess
Clips beat Bigg K
Clips beat Lu Castro

He lost to A-Ward too, but I personally thought he beat Geechi so theres that