Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
He battled J2 and had some funny lexx luthor style bars

clever basic homophobia and being unique (read: nerdy and white) can get you a long way for some battle fans

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
rewatched this battle yesterday, still not sure what round you can give mike p beyond the 1st....thought the outcome on this one was pretty universal tbh
Top tho when he cares can be a really good battle rap strategist. don't think he's had a jump in that failed once and the rebuttal against ars...:wow:

lucky for Mike P tho every loss he's taken this year has not been focused on him. its like the same as if you lose to Ave, nobody really cares about those L's until you really group em together

Lu is trash.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Literally never heard of him.

I don’t think you kept up with the Crucible battles on the app. If you did, you would know who he was. He was one of the main people they pushed in it aside from someone like Mr. Biscuit.

He battled J2 and had some funny lexx luthor style bars

clever basic homophobia and being unique (read: nerdy and white) can get you a long way for some battle fans

he just really sounds like a slower version of Rone. but it works. I wasn’t sold on him right away but I get it somewhat.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don’t think you kept up with the Crucible battles on the app. If you did, you would know who he was. He was one of the main people they pushed in it aside from someone like Mr. Biscuit.

he just really sounds like a slower version of Rone. but it works. I wasn’t sold on him right away but I get it somewhat.
Got it. My interest in watching any of his battles after that description by dennis roadman has went from 0 to negative 5000

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Literally never heard of him.
he one of the last people left in the crucible process this year, whatever the fukk that is. I think the idea is the last 6 remaining in the crucible (at least Burrus, MVP, and Kyd Slade are in the last 6) will be in rookies vs vets

Lu is trash.
i coulda got a better synopsis from minnesota luke, thanks breh

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Got it. My interest in watching any of his battles after that description by dennis roadman has went from 0 to negative 5000

It is what it is. Before you know it, a majority of the fans will tell him to go to KOTD like they did Mike P. Rinse, wash, repeat. They really should be pushing Mr. Biscuit more. He is from the GT days and won that iBattle vid tournament.

Last edited:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
A nikka purge/the clip hol’ 30
And I’ll put the whole number into Jerz/integers bow!

Mine’ll peel/I’ll run down on you like you slime for real?
Then I get 5 X’d with the 9, y/why?
You ain’t getting by no mill/binomial

mmmmmmm

Talk that math shyt Rum :ohlawd:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been a while since Suge made some noise :patrice: Are there any big matches left for Suge? Seems like Hitman was the last anticipated one
Kinda feel like it’s over for Suge. Can’t think of any battle that even makes sense for him. He could benefit from sitting out and reinventing himself somewhat and coming back after to build some kind of anticipation.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue with Suge is he should have never allowed himself to develop bad habits with the short rounds & chokes.

He’s not a star like Surf, NJT, Chess, etc where he can afford to do that type of shyt.

The difference is all those guys need is one performance and they’re back. Someone like Suge has to go on a serious run to get where he needs to be, which is consistently being someone that can be relied upon to fill out a big card ( guys like Ill Will, Big K, etc).