Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Mike P lost every battle he's been in thus far in 2021. Sikh Debatable, Castro clear, and from the horse's mouth, T-Top Clear

Interesting point. I have to rewatch it but I had Mike edging Lu 2-1. Sikh I had edging Mike 2-1. With Top, let’s face it, he is not an easy win whether or not his angles are real. He knows how take control of the stage, battles well, and has rarely ever choked either. I haven’t seen it yet so I won’t call but that Anderson Burris shyt was a good strategy. Can’t front.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
plus Bill Collector & Ryda Ls before that

he definitely lost to Bill clear. feel like he had way better moments with Ryda but showed his weakness on stage. and fans just ate him up for it afterwards.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
He beat Lu CLEAR

Interesting point. I have to rewatch it but I had Mike edging Lu 2-1. Sikh I had edging Mike 2-1. With Top, let’s face it, he is not an easy win whether or not his angles are real. He knows how take control of the stage, battles well, and has rarely ever choked either. I haven’t seen it yet so I won’t call but that Anderson Burris shyt was a good strategy. Can’t front.

rewatched this battle yesterday, still not sure what round you can give mike p beyond the 1st....thought the outcome on this one was pretty universal tbh
Top tho when he cares can be a really good battle rap strategist. don't think he's had a jump in that failed once and the rebuttal against ars...:wow:

lucky for Mike P tho every loss he's taken this year has not been focused on him. its like the same as if you lose to Ave, nobody really cares about those L's until you really group em together

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Thats im tryna figure out....Twitter battle rap is calling this the moment of the year and i don't have a clue who the fukk Mike P's distant cousin is.

Im guessing he's an up and comer from Carolina.
Literally never heard of him.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure what that Anderson burris guy got to do with Mike p but he's apparently an up an coming battle rapper.