Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Shots fired after argument with tow truck driver in Spotsylvania County, police say

Police say the incident happened around 11:30 p.m. Saturday near Houser Drive and Courthouse Road.

Officers say a tow truck driver towed a vehicle from another part of the county and meet the owner at an impound lot to release it when an argument broke out.

The tow truck driver blocked the vehicle until law enforcement arrived. Investigators say 29-year-old Kenard Hight was taken into custody and a firearm was recovered in a nearby ditch.

Hight faces charges for shooting in a public place and is being held under a secured bond.

Kenard-Hight.jpg

Welp!

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Shots fired after argument with tow truck driver in Spotsylvania County, police say

Police say the incident happened around 11:30 p.m. Saturday near Houser Drive and Courthouse Road.

Officers say a tow truck driver towed a vehicle from another part of the county and meet the owner at an impound lot to release it when an argument broke out.

The tow truck driver blocked the vehicle until law enforcement arrived. Investigators say 29-year-old Kenard Hight was taken into custody and a firearm was recovered in a nearby ditch.

Hight faces charges for shooting in a public place and is being held under a secured bond.

Kenard-Hight.jpg

Welp!
Damn and your honor just had a kid to. He was talking about not playing around and getting serious with life. Smh

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

Kenard-Hight.jpg

Welp!

dude had the potential to be a BR mainstay and just did not care enough
hell, he was nicer than most of the BR making music too

hate to see it :francis:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Jaz confirmed she had QP eat her p*ssy and then she dipped

qp is such a weird thinking dude that i believe his story

nygga said he wanted to fukk her, but he doesn’t use condoms

they came up with a compromise to do the 69

but it wasnt a real 69 because she didn’t give him head

He should have just fukked her.

I get it qp, no one likes condoms, but I fail to see how eating her out is a better compromise

Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Kenard-Hight.jpg

Welp!

Your Honor about to be standing in front of Your Honor.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps

Kenard-Hight.jpg

Welp!

In a interview didn't he say he had mental issues/drinking problem? I wonder if that had anything to do with what happen.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: @ yall just realizing that Mook absolutely obliterated Tay Roc every round, :snoop:. How/Why didn't you hear this on your first viewing of the battle? :salute: to me for knowing and saying this the night of.

Is the volume of the responses from the back turned up higher on the Youtube video? Cause I know yall base everything on crowd response. :gag:. Mook did Tay Roc worse than Daylyt did...another obliteration.