Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

fukk Dizaster. This is one of those moments where I don't care if the message is right, I hate the messenger so much it doesn't matter. He should've let Aktiv post this since he don't fukk with Daylyt either

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
fukk Dizaster. This is one of those moments where I don't care if the message is right, I hate the messenger so much it doesn't matter. He should've let Aktiv post this since he don't fukk with Dizaster either
I see it’s time to bring this post back since Aktive’s message went unheard :sas1:

tenor.gif

B1255-D7-B-A6-EC-475-B-92-A4-DBDB96-F64179.gif

:sas2:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk Dizaster. This is one of those moments where I don't care if the message is right, I hate the messenger so much it doesn't matter. He should've let Aktiv post this since he don't fukk with Dizaster either
Diz ain’t lying about the way Daylyt writes though. Just throwing words on top of each other and speeding up the flow. Low key same shyt Eminem has just done for the last decade.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Diz ain’t lying about the way Daylyt writes though. Just throwing words on top of each other and speeding up the flow. Low key same shyt Eminem has just done for the last decade.
Daylyt definitely has moments where he does that, he even admitted to it on one of his youtube live before. He said he just uses shyt that sounds like it means something and fans go crazy. He did it on live and his fans were still acting like it was fire even after explaining what he was doing. That’s when I knew Day was smart though. He gets all the praise with half the effort.

Daylyt can get super crazy when he wants to though.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
DNA tooth is great at this and I 100 percent believe freeway is coming back (felt like this was put in place for awhile now)

In case you can’t see it:

-Cassidy vs Freeway
-Mook vs Reed
-Surf vs JJDD
-Eazy vs Goodz
-Chess vs Rex
-Lux vs Geechi
-Roc vs Mike p

Last edited: