Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh being 70 years old is actually simultaneously motivating me and making me feel like shyt for literally lying on my couch right now.

I remember not long ago dudes on here were suggesting Lux was sick or something because he was looking thin lol.
nah Lux just can't dress to save his life, this nikka will look JC-ish in a battle then be in a random video around Harlem in a tanktop looking like a DBZ character

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I blame Smack for Magics falloff. He washed Conceited then Smack sat him down for some reason. nikka was asking for Red vs Magic for SM 5 and we never got it. I think was salty he pushed Cons shyt in. Magic was kind of cold after that (he did beat the dog shyt out of Ty Law though) then it just got worse from there
Bro. How you gonna play Smack for this dude choking for like 7 straight years :deadrose:

He has literally one job on that stage and he's objectively bad at it. :heh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lowkey predicted that Math wouldn’t get through this tournament. It seems like he has a lot going on to fully commit to it.
Now, I didn’t know he would back out before the first match, but it isn’t really too surprising.

I hate Lush one and the way he talks. Looks and sounds ridiculous.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
math isn't going to handle anything professionally unless his show completely folds and his back is against the wall

just the kind of nikka he is :francis: not for nothing Dre Dennis is made for tournaments he mighta got math outta here early

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
math isn't going to handle anything professionally unless his show completely folds and his back is against the wall

just the kind of nikka he is :francis: not for nothing Dre Dennis is made for tournaments he mighta got math outta here early

lol Dre battles 500 times a year and doesn’t choke. Shyt is crazy.

Math could have got him because it’s the first battle. After that though it would have been tough just cuz dude is so professional