Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Its weird seeing yall outside of TBZ. Its like when you were in school and you saw somebody that was in your class or whatever in Walmart or Gamestop or some shyt.
I misread this and thought you meant you actually saw posters in real life :russ::snoop:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I blame Smack for Magics falloff. He washed Conceited then Smack sat him down for some reason. nikka was asking for Red vs Magic for SM 5 and we never got it. I think was salty he pushed Cons shyt in. Magic was kind of cold after that (he did beat the dog shyt out of Ty Law though) then it just got worse from there

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Breh being 70 years old is actually simultaneously motivating me and making me feel like shyt for literally lying on my couch right now.

I remember not long ago dudes on here were suggesting Lux was sick or something because he was looking thin lol.
Lux was already brolic back then, he improved his diet since then tho.

It’s one thing to eat healthy products, but having the right KNOWLEDGE to consume the right healthy things so you get the complete nutrients you need across the board will show itself in other areas like your skin.

This is why a lotta vegetarians/vegans skin don’t look that good despite eating mad vegetables as their healthy lifestyle.