Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Jinx301

Pro
Daps
No. Surf didnt walk into the interview. Cortez acknowledged Surf. Surf and Tez walked towards each other. Interview was over at that point. For a bit the camera couldnt see Surf because he was behind Corts wide body. Then Ra moved around to get Surf on cam.

Bro you talking as if Ra had a drone in the sky and was secretly recording the convo. He was two feet away. If Surf didn't want to be on cam, he could've just said cut the camera or if he seen the video posted, he could've just hit up Ra and said take it down. Instead he chose the cornball route and tweeted it.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Bro you talking as if Ra had a drone in the sky and was secretly recording the convo. He was two feet away. If Surf didn't want to be on cam, he could've just said cut the camera or if he seen the video posted, he could've just hit up Ra and said take it down. Instead he chose the cornball route and tweeted it.

Surf literally said he always told Ra he didnt want to be on camera. Ra already knew that Surf didnt have to say it. If he uploaded it to the public why cant Surf publicly out him about it?

TBH Ra always been a lame to me. I dont fukk with HHIR or 15 Minutes.

Jinx301

Pro
Daps
Surf literally said he always told Ra he didnt want to be on camera. Ra already knew that Surf didnt have to say it. If he uploaded it to the public why cant Surf publicly out him about it?

TBH Ra always been a lame to me. I dont fukk with HHIR or 15 Minutes.

I see where you're coming from with the public call out but to me, a simple DM or call would've been the easiest. What made it lame to me was Surf with the "don't even ask for a handshake" comment. Wasn't even needed.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I see where you're coming from with the public call out but to me, a simple DM or call would've been the easiest. What made it lame to me was Surf with the "don't even ask for a handshake" comment. Wasn't even needed.

Surf just trying to be cute for the net I dont even think he meant that lol.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
People acting like this Cortez vs Ace a robbery, to me it's not. Have no probably with people that disagree with the decision but acting like it was clear and Ace was robbed a false narrative. Especially with ace choke and stumble filled performance as always. I think the fact that people knew the outcome before the battle made it worst.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
People acting like this Cortez vs Ace a robbery, to me it's not. Have no probably with people that disagree with the decision but acting like it was clear and Ace was robbed a false narrative. Especially with ace choke and stumble filled performance as always. I think the fact that people knew the outcome before the battle made it worst.
People are treating it like a robbery because it was lol.