Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
URLTV Presents: Re-Verse
Sat Feb 27 @ 8p ET / 5p PT

Watch as top MCs go head-to-head with their greatest rounds of all-time. You the fans vote and decide who deserves the title of “Legend”. Featuring: Tsu Surf vs. Tay Roc, Jaz The Rapper vs. Arsonal, and DNA vs. K-Shine. Hosted by Jay Blac.

Caffeine

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You don't think his angles are effective?

For the most part no. His...... dot connection is very reachy. And hell literally make an out of anything just to say "I broke him all the way down" I thought this was brought up in here before.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Late pass on this whole Jaz and Ms. Fit thing but shyt sounds hella shaky. Jaz pushed it back twice before right? I dunno, bro. Jaz seem like she been around Surf too much spinnin' narratives.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
BTW Daylyt vs Madchild >>>>>>> Daylyt vs Roc.

Daylyts performance vs Madchild is his best and the best lyrical showing in Battlerap.

Teapot 3-0

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Late pass on this whole Jaz and Ms. Fit thing but shyt sounds hella shaky. Jaz pushed it back twice before right? I dunno, bro. Jaz seem like she been around Surf too much spinnin' narratives.

My guess is that they both agreed to do the battle and were working out multi battle deals. Jaz is already doing promo rounds so she has already signed a deal. Somehow Ms. Fit found out how much Jaz got and is trying to negotiate or re-negotiate based on that number.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear what Ace did to Ty Pretty was even worse than what K did to Ahdi Boom. Randomly rewatching this battle and its damn near uncomfortable looking at Ty ready to break down and cry.

breh did you see the interviews after? who was that white woman with braids that ty pretty had go on 15 minutes of fame for him? all his explanations seem suspect af