Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EK
Jakboy
Nunn Nunn

haven't watched battles of the other newer dudes

Nunn Nunn I think was doing well in the ultimate madness tournament and seems to have caught a bit of a second wind. I think he out of the 3 you named have the brightest future, not that's saying much :heh: EK and Jakboy are in battle rap purgatory. A win for Nunn Nunn here could lead to some better plates

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mack different

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

I think nitty takin holmzie to the shadow realm :whew: issa new year, i know that reed loss fukked with him

Basically. Holmzley is better than he used to be, but there are still levels. If Rum tries, he's going out bad again.

Man Twork ain't no legend

Facts.

Top 3 or 4 have potential. The rest look like wastes of time.

Random: Hustle and Vixen DESTROYED QP and Bankhead. Might be the reason NWX dropped him. Hope they're on Double Impact, they were fire.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Kobe ‘bar’ by Meek is extra light by BRC standards. Even DNA would toss that in the trash.

Truthfully, being a BR fan makes most modern hip hop sound pedestrian.
All I know is this. If no battle rappers made any lines about Kobe (that I can recall or am aware of) then that shyt is DEFINITELY off limits. Because battle rappers are the most disrespectful people on the planet lol.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
All I know is this. If no battle rappers made any lines about Kobe (that I can recall or am aware of) then that shyt is DEFINITELY off limits. Because battle rappers are the most disrespectful people on the planet lol.

Man gone somewhere. We not drawing the line at Kobe. Much worse has been said and nikkas have been granted clemency for it.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The BL card seems like a test. This is the first card in quite a while where it has NONE of the main url talent. No Roc No Verb No DNA No Geechi No Shine etc.

Almost everyone on this card has 1 or 2 performances that made us think they were next up. If Smack gets 4-5 classics or stand out performances out this card i think it's a success.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
That's a Survivor Series card in disguise lolol. EK is the nicest nikka on that card smh feel bad for him smh...

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear what Ace did to Ty Pretty was even worse than what K did to Ahdi Boom. Randomly rewatching this battle and its damn near uncomfortable looking at Ty ready to break down and cry.

Wow, I was really feelin that other dude's round too...then Ace deaded all that, lol. Wow.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I swear what Ace did to Ty Pretty was even worse than what K did to Ahdi Boom. Randomly rewatching this battle and its damn near uncomfortable looking at Ty ready to break down and cry.

Call me crazy, I don't think it is. Ace damn near fumbled it with the stumbling and fighting off chokes. Also, he copied Bigg K, literally and figuratively.