Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
So Prep pretty much admitting to piggybacking off other nikkas angles. Get this nikka on somewhere. nikkas is corny.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was rewatching goodz vs con, how do people have goodz winning? I got con taking the 1st and 3rd, the 1st round, yeah con says banana split lne but goodz says the george foreman line so it cancels out. the steve nash line by goodz is one of the most overated lines ever, it didnt even end up being true. but even if it was its just an average as fukk line and got super gassed, goodz says con lost to dutch when he clearly bodied dutch, he says con sounds like ars, head ice and goodz? how ?! trash angle. Cons line about taking an OZ off goodz name was line of the round easy

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
was rewatching goodz vs con, how do people have goodz winning? I got con taking the 1st and 3rd, the 1st round, yeah con says banana split lne but goodz says the george foreman line so it cancels out. the steve nash line by goodz is one of the most overated lines ever, it didnt even end up being true. but even if it was its just an average as fukk line and got super gassed, goodz says con lost to dutch when he clearly bodied dutch, he says con sounds like ars, head ice and goodz? how ?! trash angle. Cons line about taking an OZ off goodz name was line of the round easy
That's one of those battles that should be left in the past honestly lol.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Whole battle is ass, but it was the first battle where people started recognizing on camera > in the room.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Geechi cannot fukk with Iron Solomon at all. Barking up the wrong tree.

Geechi vs Calicoe would be quite entertaining though.

If Iron comes back which I know he will....I just hope he doesn't have any ring rust. But I'd like to see him and Gotti. Now Calico vs. Gotti is bound to happen considering their approaches. My thing is Calicoe is way too up and down for me; if he wants to battle someone like Gotti, he needs to talk to him like he did in that diss track going at Surf.

Damn....Ill would more than likely keep his composure but I have a feeling things would have gotten crazy with those allegations that Prep is making.