Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was watching that uncle ra interview with chilla/ave/twork. twork was actually a conceoted fan but the other two especially ave dont fukk with him but ave also might feel bitter cause he thinks con is playing him

but anyway they talked about how they think con cant come back now he needs the big stage. since when was con good on a big stage? at least in this enviroment he wont get booed and can get his shyt off. on the stages he is guarenteed getting booed. I saw him get booed twice and this is years ago. now his style is even more outdated, i agree with unbias i think con vs cassidy or con vs 40 cal would be good, but id have con winning vs cassidy, 40 cal its a toss up. ave was acting like cass would beat con, thats too far imo

cons best battle vs surf is in a small room, i guess maybe vs rex was the one time he got love in a big room but other than that, yeah he mightve gotten love for one slow it down but at some point the crowd just starts heckling his slow approach or like freshaig says, his knock knock jokes

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
it aint lost on me that the dude who Mook/Cal mentioned in the 2v2, Jozeemo, was in the crucible tryouts and didn't get in when T-Top was a judge.

Dude was pretty good too

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
YOOOOOOOO :damn::russ::dead: holy shyt clips changed the energy in the room on Born

"oh i been here :unimpressed:

i just wanted to show you what yo 2nd round vs Calicoe sounded like :unimpressed:"

FLEX BOMB :damn::damn::damn: i need more of these savage clips stories that nikka is wild

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Eazy might be on a NJT kinda run brehs :ehh: unique style, already got the special move with bullshyt, got everyone aggressively saying dikhed

put cortez in the dirt, imo he did t top dirty but regardless that's a crazy batte, got all the vets responding to him and wanting to battle, and he reppin a city with that kinda history in battle rap. all basically in the past year

i know Fonz and Homlzie won the tournaments but imo he leapfrogged them in terms of people wanting to see him against mad names

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eazy might be on a NJT kinda run brehs :ehh: unique style, already got the special move with bullshyt, got everyone aggressively saying dikhed

put cortez in the dirt, imo he did t top dirty but regardless that's a crazy batte, got all the vets responding to him and wanting to battle, and he reppin a city with that kinda history in battle rap. all basically in the past year

i know Fonz and Homlzie won the tournaments but imo he leapfrogged them in terms of people wanting to see him against mad names
Im sorry but Eazy is trash, sound more whiny than Surf, got annihilated by Twork and Qleen. He’ll get exposed in that big stage soon enough...