Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Danja on twitter gettin his shyt off

tenor.gif

TAWK YA shyt DANJA!!!

Would of used someone other then Hogan though :comeon:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Danja, but he's not interesting enough for too many people to care about him talkin reckless
Danja is trash, I skip over anything with his name on it. I did check him vs O-red and it a perfect example of the caliber of mc red is vs this bum. I rather hear Red stumble and jersey every round then sit through zDanja verses.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I finally caught up to the app battles

Swamp vs Swave is very debatable, I came away thinking Swamp did slightly better. It's hard to pick rounds but I edged Swamp

Kid Chaos bodied Saga 3-0. That was ugly

Jai 400 block beat Jakk 3-0. I prefer Jakk's style and it was refreshing but Jai was just better every round, clearly. I'm still confused why this battle isn't on Roku but it's on the phone app? I hate watching battles on my phone.

I still need to watch Danja vs O-Red and NXT vs Funeral FLAME.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Danja is trash, I skip over anything with his name on it. I did check him vs O-red and it a perfect example of the caliber of mc red is vs this bum. I rather hear Red stumble and jersey every round then sit through zDanja verses.

Whatever floats your boat but nah...that's doing too much, homie. Lol.

PUN711

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus, JC smoked Riggz, and I thought Riggz did pretty well. But again, JC ain't losing to many dudes when he rap raps. He was motivated for this after the Prep talk.