Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Vixen fine ass bout to 30 EK on some Grown Woman shyt lol.

I also wanted to come in here and talk about Kid Chaos performance vs Saga. I always said i liked Kid Chaos but he wasn't "that" impressive to me yet. Lu Castro "Respectfully" beat him imo and Danja zone kicked his ass. Only battle i saw of his where he really spazzed was his battle vs ru bando.

But this Kid Chaos??? Yea he was crazy in this battle. This shyt was flawless. Some of the most creative bars i heard in a min.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
What battle was this? Dan Marino has c00n-esque bars so I skip him.

Eazy just said this was one of the grievances he had when he was prepping for Don Marino. Said he gon have a mexican bar about having to wash fruit off or something amongst other things and that birthed the bullshyt x3 slogan

It was a 2hr video with Eazy/Hennyman i dont think is on youtube just yet, but it kinda went on Eazy's life story both battle rap and not. The bit i caught was very interesting, Eazy is a good storyteller

I went back to the battle and he used it Rd 2 vs Don Marino

"Lets talk about them mexican bars...BULLshyt, BULLshyt, BULLshyt. That's why this bytch is soft
Every battle, he talk about his family eatin fertilizer and pesticides on they fruit, and that shyt's startin to piss me off
Look in that camera, and tell them nikkas where the struggles in that is
why y'all couldn't go in the kitchen and rinse it off?
nikka i got more shyt, struggle where? you was born here!
you aint even eligible to be deported!
and this is what you tryna be?? "

Eazy was barkin on his soul
"all he talk is drugs, so what, is it my fault that it's trap or die?
is it my fault that i use barkin on y'all bumass nikkas to pass the time!?"

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed

con/surf trailer is up there too

These cinematic trailers are cool, but don’t quite have the replay value of the old school url trailers.

I think the only dope cinematic trailers I seen up to this point was Lux/Verb, Brizz/Cal, & Ave/Twork

But I digress to your main point beloved

:blessed::mjcry:

The Nostalgia......

Back when the Sm Theme hit you right in the heart as a battle rap fan

:wow::ohlawd:

Twizz the God

:to: