Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random but it's funny that Lux is the only man that can get away with calling guys beloved and handsome :heh: that's my eccentric, weirdo GOAT :wow:
You are liable to be called Daddy, Papi/Papa, Baby and Beloved within an hour just chillin in Harlem or the Bronx, lol. I always thought the people who think there's something gay about it are weird, seems like some insecure shyt or sumn. I can see if you think it's funny but come on, aint no funny business behind it

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
You are liable to be called Daddy, Papi/Papa, Baby and Beloved within an hour just chillin in Harlem or the Bronx, lol. I always thought the people who think there's something gay about it are weird, seems like some insecure shyt or sumn. I can see if you think it's funny but come on, aint no funny business behind it
My wifey is from LA and explaining to her that the Lox used to say "Daddy" (Especially Sheek) used to have her confused and disturbed lmao.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Harlem invented saying/doing gay shyt and making it still seem fly to nikkas somehow

it was a time in high school where nikkas was saying things like "whats up my dikk" and "whats good my dikk"

hilarious shyt

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
it was a time in high school where nikkas was saying things like "whats up my dikk" and "whats good my dikk"

hilarious shyt

Yea I got a couple friends from Harlem and around like 02/03, if i said something they didnt agree with I would get hit with the "oh nahh dikk you wildin"

And then they got the nerve to try to have a sensible counterpoint :heh:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all really need to watch this btw lmao

Extended version

This is funny. But Danny Myers IS marketable because he is memorable. He's an intercontinental champ type of dude but he has his own set of moves. I think people look at the word "marketable" and think top pop star. But Charles Dutton is marketable as the character "Roc". When you want to promote battle rap as a competition and not an exhibition of talent you try to get Danny onboard.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
So I did breakdown of JCs record. I went by the consensus and not my opinion. Bruh JC is 26 and 13. Thats a hell of a record. I didnt count Iron Danny Psycoses and B Magic those battles are dead even. And I didnt count the nikkas that aren't threats like Syah Riggz Ahdi Ceph and nikkas like that.