Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Is mook still signed to busta?

If he is, it’s just crazy to me how busta has an album coming out, and wouldn’t feature him.

nyggas will get a million features, but not put on their own artist
Yeah Mook is signed to Busta.

Nobody signed to him is on the album track listing, either. Steve God Cooks is signed to Busta, has a big buzz in the underground scene right now, and isn't on the album. Same with O.T. Genesis. Kinda weird considering he has a shyt load of features on there.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mook is finally in a setting with no crowd and such. He better be amazing here :mjcry: But I think he's gonna be awful again and his performance will spawn memes in a bad way for him lol

Last edited:

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Roc emotions always on 1hunnid I don't know why dudes keep rehashing the same points about his personality. Battle rappers are weirdos in general save a few. Just sit back and enjoy the bars and stop expecting these nikkas to be like they bars.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Mook is signed to Busta.

Nobody signed to him is on the album track listing, either. Steve God Cooks is signed to Busta, has a big buzz in the underground scene right now, and isn't on the album. Same with O.T. Genesis. Kinda weird considering he has a shyt load of features on there.

It’s not surprising though. I just never respected it.

roster full of artists but don’t put them on your own shyt is just lame