Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battle truth said he heard 2 of Mook’s rounds for Brizz. He said it was fire and he would have did well as long as he delivered it right.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could definitely see that being a preference battle if Math came through fully prepped.

I feel like Math would be more direct, straight to the point, could have personals to expose Lux’s fukkery from his lost nygga days, which is something no one else has done.

I feel like you gotta be able to talk to Lux with conviction to get clearly beat him.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I feel like Math would be more direct, straight to the point, could have personals to expose Lux’s fukkery from his lost nygga days, which is something no one else has done.

I feel like you gotta be able to talk to Lux with conviction to get clearly beat him.
Do we really care about that tho? shyt is so long ago it's easy to attribute the change to time and not make a big deal of it :ld:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to want to see math/mook one of my top anticipated battles but now I’d be like eh cause I don’t feel there’s tension anymore, it would almost be corny if math brought up the stuff from the old beef that’s been said by mad battlers already. I might rather see him vs lux now but even then there’s people I’d rather see lux battle first

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Don't know about yall but I really would like to see some faces I haven't seen in years on the anniversary card. Even at the risk of them doing terrible

Where's deacon frost?
Where's Hollyhood?
Wheres oun p?
Let's give rich dollarz another shot
Wheres remyd?
Where moe dirty?
Where's Jesse James?
Give nuborn another shot
Get j foxx back on stage (hide ya b magic's)
Where is heartless?

And finally smack

RELEASE YUNG ILL VS CON THAT DAY!!!

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Man Remy D was supposed to battle JC the night Day and Icepack battled. Smh was looking forward to that.
Don't know about yall but I really would like to see some faces I haven't seen in years on the anniversary card. Even at the risk of them doing terrible

Where's deacon frost?
Where's Hollyhood?
Wheres oun p?
Wheres remyd?
Where moe dirty?
Where's Jesse James?
Give nuborn another shot
Where is heartless?

And finally smack

nikka aside from Nuborn and Remy them other nikkas can drown in a cesspool. BRING BACK TONE MONTANA YOU HOES....

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Where's deacon frost?
Where's Hollyhood?
Wheres oun p?
Wheres remyd?
Where moe dirty?
Where's Jesse James?
Give nuborn another shot
Where is heartless?

And finally smack

:scust:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think @wtfyomom actually saw Yung I’ll
Vs Conceited because they aired it before SM 3 I think? It was one of those events. They aired it for fans who brought tickets for the pre show.
yeah i saw it, footage was choppy and yeah before sm3. from what i remember i had yung ill taking the first two rounds and con the 3rd. con ended up reusing a ton of the bars though, he used the slow it down he used vs clips, the captain morgan one, he also used a lot of his bars vs hitman, vs cruger, and i think even the padded room line vs johnny storm. Ill was dope, maybe one of the last prime yung ill performances. but still this is off one watch and choppy footage.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
As far as Clips, I have no interest in seeing him. He really should have revamped his style years ago.

After he loss to Lux & Hollow, he should of immediately went to the drawing board

His boy DNA has changed his style like 3 times since those battles took place.

Agreed to a point. Only reason why I say that is because he did good against Twork and did carry Goodz in that 2 on2 against Hitman and TODD. And that 2 on 2 against Suge and Arsonal. Other than that, yeah, he needs to tweak something else.