Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Don't let them tell you any different... They had cornballs like TODD aka johnjohn and tay roc in the Caffeine comments hating EARLY but Bill Collector danced all over Mike.. That third round will sit him down for a while.

i am white
i am a fukkin fraud
and ryda did sleep with my fukkin broad

:laff: i been laughing at that shyt since last night

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't think people have seen it or noticed it but I do remember that Brizz situation with the back and forth and him trying to have new material but the timing was off for him in a short time
Brizz made sure he told us in his wavy battle :mjlol:

Mike called him and backed out like

"Bro, i wasnt straight in the head :whoa:
I know i i called you out every battle, but i, i wasnt takin my meds
That really aint what i meant :hubie:"

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Brizz made sure he told us in his wavy battle :mjlol:

Mike called him and backed out like

"Bro, i wasnt straight in the head :whoa:
I know i i called you out every battle, but i, i wasnt takin my meds
That really aint what i meant :hubie:"

LOL nah, it was a weird scheduling back and forth and at one point, Mike had scrapped his rounds twice. Which was weird to me. There was one point where they were going to do the battle and Mike had something on iBattle or another league he was able to finagle. And he told Brizz he had one round after all the back and forth. Because he didn't know if it was locked in. The whole story was a mess. Sucks because it was a good waste of a hilarious face off.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had franchise winning too. Idk why franchise gets mad hate maybe the Canadian thing makes him sound not believeable? He’s not top tier or anything and he’s limited but I fukk with his battles he’s a decent puncher with good aggression to me. Tink was boring to me

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I had franchise winning too. Idk why franchise gets mad hate maybe the Canadian thing makes him sound not believeable? He’s not top tier or anything and he’s limited but I fukk with his battles he’s a decent puncher with good aggression to me. Tink was boring to me
He's not terrible but the nikka has zero unique qualities that make him stand out. At best he can just mirror his opponents moves ( him freestyling vs Trez) but the nikka has nothin for himself

Consistent average dudes almost have to bank on their matchups having a bad performance or they just lose alot imo. That's where franchise is rn to me

Tbf i had him edging tink from what i heard but their battle was boring overall so i tuned out