Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think so too. nikkas hate punches so much if it’s not coming from a set couple of guys. Franchise was spitting. But Tink got a little personal so he won. Smh. Tink wasn’t crazy, especially for a nikka that should’ve been sitting on bars.
I’m saying, I had Tink taking it live but on second watch it looks like a clear 2-1 to Franchise (Tink the 3rd).

Same shyt with Loso vs Nunn (1&3 clear Loso on rewatch) and of course Ryda (Gentleman’s 30)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think so too. nikkas hate punches so much if it’s not coming from a set couple of guys. Franchise was spitting. But Tink got a little personal so he won. Smh. Tink wasn’t crazy, especially for a nikka that should’ve been sitting on bars.

this nygga says a lot of stupid shyt when opinions differ from his

Franchise has a more fan friendly style. He lost because he was ass.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't let them tell you any different... They had cornballs like TODD aka johnjohn and tay roc in the Caffeine comments hating EARLY but Bill Collector danced all over Mike.. That third round will sit him down for a while.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

2 things I said before and I will say it again.
(1) Mike's prep was going to be the real problem aside from the controversy in the first round. I don't think people have seen it or noticed it but I do remember that Brizz situation with the back and forth and him trying to have new material but the timing was off for him in a short time.
(2) I really do hope Mike will watch Jon Reel's blogs. Or he had a nice convo with Bill afterwards because that's someone who went thru years of having angles on him that followed him in his career until he had a platform to dead it on.

This week, Mike seems like he dealt with the situation a little better but Goodz was right. He looked uncomfortable. And Goodz is another one that has had to deal with backlash on shyt he has done like the Jimz situation. So I hope Mike looks at it like that sees how each individual kept moving forward.