Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine losing ya insider connect to a SMACK and Beasley over leaking an A. Ward battle :russ::dead:

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Though to be honest, losing a connection to URL over leaking a battle period is just stupid It could be Lux/Daylyt... the clout you get for doing that will last like 5 secs

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean classic 2-1 ass kicking??. Because it DEFINITELY was not a back and forth classic....At All!!
Classic in the idea that it either superseded battle rap, or it is a battle that is remembered by literally ANYONE who even watches battle rap a little bit. I look at it more as a classic performance (the most classic?) by Lux than looking at the battle as a classic but either way I think it fits the criteria. Theres gotta be a difference between a great, competitive battle and an outright classic in my opinion. It's like the difference between Reasonable Doubt (incredible, essentially flawless album) and Illmatic (an undeniable, standard setting, GOAT tier record).

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every now and again I think about this dude I knew who got written up at his job for watching Clips vs Rex at his desk. :mjlol:

Fam would’ve gotten away with it too had he not screamed “He killing this nikka!!” during Clips’ 3rd. Homie really forgot where he was. LMAO.
Good. only clowns use that word out loud in work enviornments

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Lol nah breh it's the oldest trick in the book. I can understand why they would want to catch out a leak but to post it publicly like he just cracked the davinci code is a little bit childish.

Nah it had to happen. You forget how many clout chasing dikkheads like to ride URL's coattails to make it look like they always have info. It's like info currency. Basically, Beas gave em' some counterfeits.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it had to happen. You forget how many clout chasing dikkheads like to ride URL's coattails to make it look like they always have info. It's like info currency. Basically, Beas gave em' some counterfeits.

Yeps I agree its a smart move to flush out the rats but unless you name and shame them publicly I don't see the point in that tweet.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Yeps I agree its a smart move to flush out the rats but unless you name and shame them publicly I don't see the point in that tweet.

dutchie dutchie dutchie....you're a good dude...but please understand...you just have to set a trap for shyt like this. down the road, someone like that could profit from false info on the regular. that's how i think Beas is looking at it. and that's not cool for any league or battle rapper to go thru.