Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm sorry but surf is making the same mistakes mook made. They think their star will keep them atop battle rap. This game will pass you by. Now no one even ask for a mook battle and the same will be happening to surf soon. Never get to the point where you think you too big for battle rap then next big star is always on they way
You can keep turning down opponents but the next big match right around the corner.

If im surf im trying to get back in that ring asap to show he still a star. Instead he on this thing like it dont matter. People will stop asking to see you real quick

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Okay people are saying Loso got robbeb. But how?? He lost majority of the fan votes. Thats not robbed. Robbed is what happened with Danny V Swave, Daylyt vs Loso. Judges picked Swave and Loso but the fans picked otherwise. nikkas really need to shut up.

EDIT : This is coming from a nikka who think Loso won btw

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Okay people are saying Loso got robbeb. But how?? He lost majority of the fan votes. Thats not robbed. Robbed is what happened with Danny V Swave, Daylyt vs Loso. Judges picked Swave and Loso but the fans picked otherwise. nikkas really need to shut up.
Loso left that door open to lose. He had an incredible 1st but his next 2 were kinda meh saga and loso should have did what Danny did. He was a heavy favorite but he battled reepah like he was on a volume series. He left no room for an upset. Saga flat out blew it and loso just didn't have a strong enough 2nd and 3rd.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I'm sorry but surf is making the same mistakes mook made. They think their star will keep them atop battle rap. This game will pass you by. Now no one even ask for a mook battle and the same will be happening to surf soon. Never get to the point where you think you too big for battle rap then next big star is always on they way
You can keep turning down opponents but the next big match right around the corner.

If im surf im trying to get back in that ring asap to show he still a star. Instead he on this thing like it dont matter. People will stop asking to see you real quick

Surf called himself this generation's Mook and he doesn't even all the tools down that Mook has in writing or off the top freestyling. Plus, Mook has respect for battle rap. He spoke too much on it to get a boost and now he looks crazy. I hope everyone freezes him out at this point. No Mook battle because the skillset's do not match, imo. No JJDD battle as much as I want to see him get bodied. No Cortez battle as much as I want to see Cortez get his payback. No 40 Barrs battle because you can tell Surf had to put his foot in his mouth once she stepped up and he fukked up. No JC battle because JC is right....he should not have a punching bag in the ring. No Head Ice battle because I feel Ice is really talk to him. No Iron Solomon battle because Iron I have winning and Surf fukking that up. Just for the sake of punishment, Surf should battle Rosenberg Raw since he likes to bring him up and trash him for no reason; hell make it for free. LOL.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

EDIT : This is coming from a nikka who think Loso won btw

Loso left that door open to lose. He had an incredible 1st but his next 2 were kinda meh saga and loso should have did what Danny did. He was a heavy favorite but he battled reepah like he was on a volume series. He left no room for an upset. Saga flat out blew it and loso just didn't have a strong enough 2nd and 3rd.

I feel like Loso vs. Nunn Nunn might've been battle of the night. It was tough to pick a winner for me because they both were just one upping each other. Loso was my pick in the bracket but I had a feeling Nunn Nunn was gonna turn up because he's always been a sleeper in URL.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What are you talking about? The Brizz battle is there whenever Brizz comes out of hiding, and both Roc and Shine have been talking about wanting a Mook battle recently.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
What are you talking about? The Brizz battle is there whenever Brizz comes out of hiding, and both Roc and Shine have been talking about wanting a Mook battle recently.
Exactly. No matter how much fukk shyt Surf does, people will always wanna battle him.

As far as their mentality/personality, I do see some parallels between Mook and Surf, but performance wise Mook was never a liability how Surf is.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Cmon bro

We have about close to 4000 post in this thread even more in our sohh days im apart of the angry fan Facebook group , I subscribe to most of the major bloggers

When a talent is on the rise or a guy has had a epic battle NOBODY says oh "I want to see this guy vs mook" as in fans are not asking for a mook battle. Def not when you compare a guy like say lux or verb or even hollow or etc other legends who name is always tossed in as match up potentials.

A few battle rappers might mention mook name hoping to get a big bag out of it. But frfr if mook never battled again nobody would care.