Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Just type in the battlers names in Google (for example "Chess vs. Geechi") and add "reddit" (without the quotation marks) and it'll pop up

Here's a link to B Dot vs Saga for example

Repped :salute:
Not to be pocket watching but would you say Smack/Beasley touching a mil by now?
Smack & Beasley BEEN touched a mil.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Not to be pocket watching but would you say Smack/Beasley touching a mil by now?
I think they touched a million prior, but they invest so much back in the business, it just wasn't in their bank accounts.

Now I think the company probably operating with a few Ms, and Smack and Bease are probably taking a salary. I don't know if they have a mill in their accounts, but I'm sure they're in the 150 thousand to quarter million salary range, a piece.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
they put surf vs lux on this bullshyt app and you think they care about ppv? lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Bdot beat Saga, but Saga’s third is probably my favorite round from the battle.

Lol i've watched this hella times, and I still can't make my mind up who got the 2nd. I got Dot taking the 1st from a technical stand point, had more of a polished round and was cookin', and Saga taking the 3rd cause well...gotdamn!!!. I hate that any of us gotta have an opinion on who won because it was all around battle of the year so far.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Magic talking HEAVY for someone that been choking for 5 years straight. But as a magic fan i'm happy he back in his bag. Let's see if he really gets back to that "I'll put a couple in a ya top like a wedding cake" Magic.

Chess vs Magic happened recently as well. Sounds like it was a "banned"

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jayblac mentioned a 4th battle that took place after the last Ultimate Madness event, but also said there was a choke in that too. If it's Magic/Chess, id hate to see a choke out of either one of them

Man it’s guaranteed someone is going to choke in this battle

what’s next ?

bmagic vs NJT?