Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B Dot got the 1st Clearly Saga got the 2nd Clearly it all comes down to the 3rd round which was amazing from the both of them I can’t call it gonna have to do a few rewatches.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'm loving this Th3 Saga redemption arc :obama:

I'm not gonna front...I thought it was a wrap for him after he left NWX...he was clearly the weakest one in the group and as a battler he was meh...but he has definitely evolved and is putting on classics :wow: I wonder if he'll have a Tay Roc like run.

Really thinking about it. His run starting with Snake eyez is one of the craziest runs in recent memory honestly. He had like 3-4 ridiculous one rounders on Gates of the garden during his big url looks as well.

I legit think he beat a level versions of JC Nitty and B.Dot. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Wouldn't mind at all seeing Saga vs O-red on the roof! :wow:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Really thinking about it. His run starting with Snake eyez is one of the craziest runs in recent memory honestly. He had like 3-4 ridiculous one rounders on Gates of the garden during his big url looks as well.

I legit think he beat a level versions of JC Nitty and B.Dot. That's absolutely ridiculous.

:whoa:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk

he didnt beat JC breh come on. He's improved sure, but the difference in writing is clear

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tho was the best Saga I ever seen. B Dot was fire as usual. I got Dot winning the 1st rd, and Saga winning the 2nd and 3rd and I’m not even a Christian. But it was a win for both of them. The lyricism that was displayed by both of them should be thought in classes.